What is wrong with you!?

"What— what did you just say?" Harry furrows his brows, he wasn't sure if he had heard correctly.

"We're having twins." Niall watches him carefully.

"I..." He gasps, he carefully pulls out and quickly got off of him. "Shit."

"Harry, I'm sorry." He didn't even know what to say, he felt awful for not telling him sooner.

"Did I hurt you? Did I hurt them? Are you okay?" Harry runs his hand down his face trying to calm down. This was a lot to take in.

"I'm fine, H—"

"Well I'm not." He removes the condom throwing it in the bin and reaches for his briefs pulling them up his legs. "Twins?" He asks again.

"Yeah." Niall sits up and looks down at his lap.

Harry rubs his temples as he paced around the room. He wasn't sure what to feel. He was happy but also terrified, and a bit upset at Niall as well. It was mixture of emotions that was starting to become overwhelming. "H-how?"

"Uh.." He snaps his gaze up at him and blushes, he looks away from Harry's intense stare.

"I mean I know how— fuck." He slumps his shoulders and sits on the edge of the bed. "Why didn't you tell me before?"

Niall fiddled with his fingers, he takes a deep breath and slowly releases it. "I was afraid." He says softly.

Harry looks over his shoulder and sees Niall's glossy eyes, he frowns and quickly crawls over to him. He sits next to him wrapping his arm around him pulling him close to him. "I'm not mad, you know?"

"You're upset and I'm really sorry, I feel horrible for not telling you but I couldn't... I'm sorry—"

"Love, I'm not upset." He sighs, he wished he would've reacted differently. "I'm a bit shocked, actually, I'm really shocked."

"Haz," Niall blinks away the tears.

"Twins?" Harry asks once again just for good measures.

"Do you not want twins?" He scoots away from him.

"Niall," He sighs. "Of course I do, baby, of course I do." He pats his thigh, smiling softly when Niall wipes his eyes and slowly makes his way to sit on his lap.

"I should've told you, I know, but there was so much going on and I didn't want to stress you—"

"You don't need to explain yourself, love, I'm not mad at you." Harry kisses his shoulder. "Our little princess is going to be a big sister, god, she'll have to learn how to share you." He teases making Niall giggle.

"My poor baby." Niall starts to feel guilty again.

"She'll love them so much, Ni, don't worry." He smiles. "And we'll make sure she gets as much attention."

"Thank you." He pecks his lips lightly.

"I love you so much," He places his palm on Niall's stomach and rubs circles with his thumb. "And I also love our little babies that are growing inside you."

"I love you too, Haz."

.......................................................

Niall stirs awake alone in bed, he rubs his tired eyes and slowly sits up. He gets out of bed quickly picking up his briefs to put them on. He goes into the bathroom to freshen up, his cheeks turning bright red when he sees love bites scattered over his body. Something that Harry has admitted to is how much he's missed him being pregnant, how needy he became, he had to agree. They've been doing it every single night since he told him. It was amazing. He takes out a jumper from the suitcase and heads to the small kitchen area, he smiles when he sees Harry only in his briefs preparing breakfast with Maisie in his arms, light music playing in the background.