The Battle of the Ages: Redux [Gore Warning]

Ted led the way, with the group of cryptid, mutated young adults following. The halls were cold, and only had just enough light to see where they were going. He could tell they were all antsy to get out, and to be honest, so was he.

They turned a corner, and walked smack into a group of scientists.

"Woah! Hey! What're you kids doing out here?"

Ted thought fast. "Hey, Ethan?"

"Yeah?"

"Remember how your arm is a gun?"

And with that, bullets rang out as the scientists fled, which was great, because-

"Hey wait a minute they're gonna tell the others we're out!"

Fuck.

Ted groaned. "Well, since I'm apparently the leader of this rag-tag team of misfits, I guess I have to think of a plan." He thought for a moment. "Alright, uh, I guess you guys use whatever weird mutations you have to fight."

He looked to the others. Sam nodded, Lillith bared her fangs, Ethan reloaded his arm-gun, Will took off his gloves, and Billy coughed.

They took off, catching up to the scientists surprisingly quickly, and FUCK Ted felt bad about this, but it was a neccessary evil.

They turned around to fight, which made it a lot easier to attack them, which, Ted noted, Lillith did without hesitation.

He wondered about Will's gloves, until his questions were answered when he grabbed one of the adults by the shoulders and stabbed him with what Ted could only assume were his bones violently jabbing out of his skin.

So that was horrifying.

Will then retracted the bone-spikes from his palms, and new ones shot out from his knuckles, which he then used to punch the shit out of the poor guy.

Meanwhile, Lilith was sparring with two scientists, them glaring and gripping their tazers, and her hissing and spitting, not unlike a rabid alleycat.

And, in a way that was even more similar to a rabid alleycat, she pounced, ripping off and devouring hunks of flesh. This was when Ted stopped observing that match.

As Ethan was blasting left and right, Ted and Sam were fighting back-to-back, with no weapons but their fists.

And Billy simply walked up to one of the scientists and coughed on him. He looked disgusted by the blood on his shirt at first, but the look soon turned to one of agony as he fell to the ground, writhing. Ted couldn't help but notice a sizzling sound. "You can spit acid?!"

Billy shrugged. "Apparently." Another scientist approached from behind, tazer on, but Billy wasn't worried. "And I can also do this!" And with that, he punched through the man's chest.

All in all, it was a bloodbath. A total massacre, the likes of which Ted was glad he'd probably never have to see again.

Probably.

A/N: No plot here, just a badass fight scene!