The Apex Predator [Dub-con warning]

She was on the prowl.

Sure, she was at one of the best parties of all time, but it didn't matter. She had more important things to be doing.

Specifically, her boyfriend.

She snuck up the stairs, hearing a groan and a "Fucking hell" from that British accent that she loved so much.

He had probably just woken up.

He probably had a really bad headache.

It was probably the perfect time to strike.

And strike she did.

She creaked open the door and said, in the most seductive voice she could muster,

"Hey, honey~"

"Fucking-" he muttered, then stopped himself from saying whatever he was going to say. She could ask him about it, but she was too hot for that at the moment. "What do you want?"

"You."

He sighed, something he was doing a lot recently, she noticed. Probably something to do with last night. "Fine."

Cindy may have been a hoe, but she wasn't stupid. She knew it wasn't actually fine. Now, you may be thinking, "Cindy, you little scamp you, how did you manage to keep the richest little prick in school under your thumb?" Well, the answer to that was actually quite simple.

Imagine being blackmailed, but you didn't actually do anything. Yet somehow, the person blackmailing you, without any evidence whatsoever, has everyone on their side. That was her big strategy. See, Cindy had a very powerful weapon that only she was immoral enough to properly wield: the accusation. If he was rude, refused her advances, or, God forbid, broke up with her, he would live to regret it.

See, Felix's family owns this huge company called Applesoft. You've probably heard of it, you probably own one of their devices, because they're huge. And Felix is the heir to that company and all their wealth. However, if, say, anything tragic were to happen to his reputation, the company would go to his brother. And everyone knew Felix's relationship with his brother wasn't a very good one.

Enough dwelling on how incredibly smart she was, it was time to get busy!

She slowly made her way over to Felix, who was reluctantly getting undressed, while she did the same, only less reluctantly.

She pushed him onto the bed, kissing him. With tounge and teeth and stuff.

After that 20 second ordeal, she noticed he still had his pants on, and decided to fix that. He sighed again, but this time, it was less agitated and more scared, almost a whimper. She didn't care. She was too horny to care.

Just a few minutes later, and now they were both naked, her on top of him, when he suddenly blurted out, like he had just remembered, "Lock the door!"

Like she was going to do something that would take up so many valuable seconds of her time. "Trust me, we'll be loud enough that they know we're in here."

He sighed, shivering. She cuddled up to him, kissed him, and then...

Cover your eyes, kids. This is where it gets graphic.

She could already feel that he was hard, so at least his body was enjoying what was happening. He had that going for him. Unfortunately, Felix didn't seem to appreciate how much worse this situation could be.

I don't know how to describe this part, so I'll just tell you how it is.

They fucked.

Or rather, she fucked him. Felix was the top for zero seconds.

Cindy had unintentionally lied about the whole noise thing, because, despite what she had promised, Felix was not vocal at all. It was mostly just heavy breathing, whimpers and the occasional sharp inhale.

It didn't matter to her. To her, it felt great. Beautiful fucking Cindy, ruler of the goddamn universe.

Did you notice how I slyly swapped the POV to Felix's? Yeah, I'm sneaky like that.

His head hurt. So did a lot of things, like his self esteem, his shoulder (due to her constantly biting it like a fucking dog) and his dick, to name a few.

Yeah, "dick" wasn't really the kind of word you'd expect from the psyche of Felix Huxley, but he was getting fucking raped, he didn't have to be all prim and proper about it.

Rape. Man, when you think of a rapist, you don't really think of a blue eyed, adorable little blond girl. And yet here we are.

He remembered freshman year, wishing his girlfriend was at least just a little smarter so that his parents would approve of her.

He regretted that wish now.

She bit him again, this time on the neck, and Jesus Christ woman how are your teeth so sharp?!

She humped him harder and faster and came and of course that made him do it too and God he hoped she was on the pill because otherwise he was in some deep shit and then he realized that if she wanted to accuse him of anything the evidence is all there even though he was the victim but nobody was going to believe that.

She fell asleep on him.

Fucking perfect.

A/N: oops accidentally made angst haha

don't worry I'm sure this will be the last time :)

Also wow my longest chapter is about secondary protagonist getting fucking raped, hopefully that doesn't say anything about me.