Pain: Redux

Felix trudged through the hall. He wasn't going to Cindy's yet, he still had the Order meeting to attend, but that only lasted an hour and a half. After that, he'd have to deal with her.

He was just a few turns away from the club room when someone came up behind him, slammed him against a locker and put a knife in his face, because apparently this school had more knife kids than just Buggs. "Alright, hand over the cash, rich kid."

"I-jeez, fine!" God, was Felix glad he happened to have a few twenties in his pocket.

The person, who was thin, dark haired, and much taller than Felix, chuckled as he put the money in his hoodie's pocket (why was he wearing a hoodie anyway? It was pretty hot out).

"Man, you're a wuss," they laughed as they walked away, which the irrational part of Felix's brain was NOT going to take.

"Excuse me?"

They turned around. Fuck.

"I said you're a total wimp. What, you got a problem with it? Cause we could fight. I could beat the shit out of you, punk."

No no no do not say anything do not start a fight do not pass go do not collect $200

"Try me."

Fuck.

The kid chuckled. "Okay then."

And fucking stabbed the locker behind Felix, who had flinched out of the way just in time. And I mean stabbed, like, 2 inches of the blade was stuck in the locker.

While the attacker struggled to get their knife back, Felix took the chance to run for it. He only made it ten feet before they got the knife out of the locker and chased him. "GET BACK HERE!"

Felix bolted, and the kid ran after him. He was just a few feet away from the club room when he got tripped by one of the outcasts, who were all jealous of him. That gave the kid time to catch up, and then-

_______________________________________

The whole Order was talking at once.

"What was that?"

"I don't know, but I don't like it!"

"It sounded like someone got stabbed."

"It sounded exactly like when I got stabbed!"

Kid stood up. "Alright, everyone calm down. I'm sure everyone is fine."

Suddenly Felix ran into the room.

Well, it wasn't a run, it was more like a hurried limp.

He didn't look fine.

"Dude, what happened?"

He fell onto the ground, muttering. "Some emo kid fucking stabbed me."

"Well fuck. Are you okay?"

Felix glared at him. "Do I look okay?"

"Right. Sorry."

The room was silent for a moment, until Carla chimed in. "I guess you guys are the got stabbed twins now."

Felix sighed. "It doesn't matter. We have to discuss what we found."