Alone

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

The yell startled Felix awake, (it was 6 am) and, panicked, he ran to Ted's room where it came from.

There, he found Ted, pissed off and a little scared, being held in place by...

The school principal?

Oh Goddamnit they forgot about the principal!

His father, also in the room, glared at him. "This doesn't concern you, Felix. Leave."

Suddenly, any respect he had for either of the authority figures vanished. "Oh, I think it's my fucking business."

And with that, he made the stupid decision of lunging at him, which only got him held back as well because apparently he forgot that his dad was 30 years older than him.

And he struggled, but it didn't end up doing anything because again, adult against teenager.

"Let him go!" he demanded, and promptly got smacked.

Norwood growled, trying to keep the very angry teenager in his arms in place. "Well, it was nice doing business with you, Mr. Huxley, but I think I'd best be going now!"

"Fuck you," Ted spat, and got kicked, because all the adults in this godforsaken universe are assholes.

"N-no," Felix protested feebly, tears forming at his eyes for the second time, maybe ever. "T-Teddy!"

"You asshole, let me go- ow, hey, easy, oww!"

"No no no no no, this, you can't-"

"Fucking ow," Ted snapped at Norwood, realizing he was being dragged back. "FELIX!"

"THEODORE!"

The door slammed shut, and he was gone.

______________________________________

"Oh, hey there, Felix!"

It was Kid. "Hey, do you know where your brother is? I haven't seen him all day! I did some fucked up shit while I was pilled, and I just wanted to apologize."

Felix was silent.

Kid noticed. "Felix? Is something up?"

Still not saying anything, he walked over to the couch and curled up on it.

Most of the club was gathered, except for three people. Nugget was usually in the Nugget Cave, so that was no worry. But the other two...

Lily burst into the room. "He's gone!"

"What? Who?" Kid asked, starting to panic. "How many people are gonna go missing today?"

"I-it's Billy!" she cried. "He's not at home, he's not at school, he wouldn't just leave-"

"Theo's gone too."

All eyes turned to Felix. He looked down. "This morning. M-Mr. Norwood took him. I tried to stop him, but..." he trailed off.

The room was silent for a few moments.

"Well," Kid sighed. "I guess we better prepare for a rescue mission."