A Total Physical Fuck [Non-Con Warning]

And just like that, he was shirtless being held against a soft pink bed.

Again.

Every instinct in his body was telling him to struggle, to fight back, but he knew he couldn't. His internal thoughts were a little something like this:

I don't want this, I have to fight back.

But I can't!

But I have to!

But I can't!

It was horrible.

She smiled at him, knowing full well the damage she was doing. The bitch.

"Are you ready?"

No.

"Yes."

"Good."

She started taking off her bra. Really slowly. Like, really, really slowly.

Goddamnit would you just get on with it woman?!

And now she was taking off her panties, equally slowly.

We don't have all day here, y'know.

And now she was sitting on his chest with her crotch right by his face and he knew she wanted him to eat her out but he didn't want to do that because that required a degree of effort other than to lay down and wait for the nightmare to finally be over but there was nothing he could do besides just giving her what she wanted.

So he did.

She audibly shuddered, and was just overall being extremely vocal. She was clearly having the time of her life, at his expense.

He hated nothing in the world more than her.

After a few more minutes, she came.

In his mouth.

Ew.

She got up, still above him but no longer sitting on him, and he struggled to get away, much to her amusement.

She giggled. "Oh, we're not done yet, Felix. We're not even close to done."

And then-oh fuck no no no she's taking his pants off now. God he should've expected this why was it so upsetting?

Instead of continuing to struggle, he simply froze, accepting his fate.

God, how pathetic am I that I can't fight back against a girl my age?

But no, he just laid still and tense, hoping it wouldn't last for much longer. But, knowing Cindy, it probably would.

The next 10 minutes were a blur of physical pleasure mixed with emotional pain, and what hurt even more was the fact that the pleasure was even there at all. He didn't want to enjoy this!

Unfortunately, it seemed she was hellbent on making him thoroughly enjoy the worst experience of his life, at least physically.

Her "cute" comments about how much she loved him and how they needed to be together helped absolutely nothing.

In fact, they made it a little bit worse.

Eventually, they both climaxed, almost at the same time. God, his body really was enjoying this, wasn't he?

Disgusting.

It was getting late. Felix had to head home soon. Surely that meant it was over, right? Surely that meant he was free?

"Cindy, it's late. My parents are waiting for me to get home."

She giggled. "Let them wait, then."

Okay, time to try something else!

"There's school tomorrow, we can't be up all night!"

"Is school really more important than our love?"

Fuck it, I'm gonna tell her!

"Cindy, please let me go home. I don't want to be here anymore," he whimpered, voice cracking.

She frowned, looking like she was thinking about it.

Please let her show at least some degree of human decency.

She sighed. "Okay, fine. Go."