A Good Ol' Hatefuck [Non-con Warning]

By now Cindy was digging her nails into Ted's injured knee, and he was visibly in pain. Good.

Finally, he spat it out. "Felixwenthomeheshouldbeinhisroom justpleaseleavemealone!"

Perfect.

Trying her best to remain unseen, Cindy snuck out and headed off to the rich neighborhood.

There, she recognized the Huxley manor, snapped off the lock to one of the windows, and made her way in.

She headed upstairs, opened the door to Felix's room, and, just to scare him, purred, "Hey, honey~"

He jumped. Adorable.

She slowly walked towards him, making sure to lock the door, as he backed away, his eyes darting around.

"Don't you think it was a little rude to just leave me hanging?"

"Stay away from me."

That was the tone she had only heard once before, at the afterparty.

"And if I don't?~"

He was shaking.

"Leave me alone."

In just a few seconds, she had him pinned by his arms against the wall, and with finality in her voice and a hint of a smirk on her lips, she spoke:

"No."

And with that, she threw him against the bed.

She could feel his heartbeat quicken.

The sheets were already clean, but she didn't care, she was going to dirty them again. Rubbing up against him, she kissed him deeply.

About half a minute later, she broke away. She was able to breathe while kissing, but he wasn't. She guessed he was too busy trying to force her tounge away. She allowed him a few gasps for breath before kissing him again, without warning, even deeper this time.

He was struggling. He had never done that before, normally he would reluctantly comply, or try to make up excuses, but he had never physically resisted. This was going to be fun.

The foreplay wasn't enough, she needed this now, damnit! Without any further ado, she pulled his pants down, and began working on her own clothes as he desperately tried to pull his pants back up, to no avail.

She forced him inside of her, making him wince in pain.

"Y'know, if you had just been good, none of this would have happened."

She continued to ride him hard, and fuck it felt so good! She kissed him again, but it was more of a bite.

He was quiet for most of the time, until she pounded against him a certain way, making him yell out an "OW!"

And that's when he started fighting.

He pushed her away from him, which scared her a little, because he was stronger than her. She wasn't going to give up that easily though, so she fought too.

She tried to keep him pinned, but again, he was bigger and stronger than her, and eventually, he had her held down.

She was terrified that he was going to turn the tables, but instead, he simply pulled out and left the room.

That was it.

It was time to pull out her trump card.

A/N: wow this one was super dark

Felix fought back though, so yay