Fall Break

"Sleepover time!"

And now the entirety of The Order was planning a big sleepover at Penny's house. Except Felix, nobody really knew where he was.

Surely he couldn't still be at Cindy's, right?

Anyway, this sleepover was to be the third party that month. Nice.

Even though the second one was a disaster.

As they were getting the house ready with video games, movies, and snacks, they noticed the limited number of sleeping bags they had.

They were just about to decide what to do about that when Felix walked in, looking upset. (They had sent out a text to The Order's groupchat, which was how he knew to go to Penny's house.)

"I hope nobody's planning on using the shower in the next three hours, because I'm going to scrub this area," he gestured around his crotch, "until I bleed."

"Cindy?" Kid asked, worried.

"Cindy." Felix growled.

The bathroom door shut, pretty hard, but not hard enough to be a slam.

"Poor guy," Kid said quietly, then got up. "Welp, we have work to do. Now, what're we gonna do about sleep? We're gonna be here for, what, a week?"

"Yep! So, what should we do?" Penny asked, cheerily.

"I guess some of us will have to double up." Kid laid a hand on Ted's shoulder. "I'll take Ted. Any other volunteers?"

"Nugget will share with the pretty Lily!" Nugget called out.

"Penny and I can take her bed," Carla suggested.

Ozzy shrugged. "I guess Felix and I are close enough so that it's not weird."

"That's pretty gay, Ozzy," Jerome pointed out.

"It's not gay! We both have girlfriends! Felix just had sex with her!"

"Correction: Felix just got raped by her."

"Okay, yeah, but that doesn't-"

"Everybody calm your tits!" Carla shouted. "Okay, we're gonna do it this way. Penny and I in the bed. In the sleeping bags, Ted and Kid, Felix and Ozzy, Lily and Nugget, and we have one extra, so whoever wants that can take it. The last two can take the couch."

Eventually, they decided that Billy would have the last sleeping bag, since Jerome wanted the couch and it would be much easier for Monty to get back into his wheelchair from the couch.

Kid and Ted went off to make snacks, which caused Ted's heartbeat to quicken because his brain was completely irrational when it came to everything about Kid.

"Alright, grab the marshmallows. We're making Rice Krispies in this bitch."

And so, the chaotic gay and his crush made Rice Krispies in that bitch.

After Rice Krispies were both made and in the bitch, they came out into the living room to see everyone gathered around in their pajamas watching Mean Girls, including Felix, who had left the shower just a few minutes prior, not feeling like the several hours he had spent in there were anywhere near enough.

"Alright, pajama time!" Kid exclaimed, and ran off to get changed, Ted following.

When they returned, they sat down at the couch. Penny and Carla were nuzzling each other like the adorable lesbians they were, Nugget's hand was laid on top of Lily's, Jerome, Monty, and Billy were all joking around, and while Felix was clearly still upset (poor guy still had tears in his eyes), Ozzy was trying his best to comfort him. Altogether, cute times all around.

A/N: takin a break from conflict to bring you Fluff™️