"Kid"napping

Inconspicuous Groupchat

Agent C: guess what I stole

Monty: ?

Agent C: I got one of the bottles that the pills come from

Agent C: It says that seven days without ingestion will make the effects go away.

Monty: So, what, do we capture Kid and hold him hostage for a week?

Agent B: this but unironically

Agent B: I feel like that's our only chance.

Agent L: Will we be able to?

Agent B: I hope so.

And just a few hours after that exchange, (the few hours being them waiting for Ted to leave), Carla threw a sleeping gas bomb into the clubroom and shut the door, with the rest of The Order behind her.

After waiting a few minutes, she opened the door and stepped back to let it air out. A few more minutes, and they walked in, grabbed Kid, and just fucking tied him to a chair I guess.

The gas didn't last long, and soon Kid was awake and wondering why he was tied to a chair.

He looked up at the girls above him, and grinned that stupid charismatic grin of his. "C'mon, Caroline, Penelope, can't we talk something out?"

"It's Carla."

"It's Penny."

He twitched. "So, Fe! Care to untie me? I mean, surely you wouldn't disobey an authority's orders?"

"Stop preying on the weak link, whatever you are," Ted growled, crossing his arms.

"I'm the weak link?"

Kid, or whatever the fuck was controlling him, sighed. "T-ted?" he asked, the slightest hint of worry in his voice for the first time. "C-come on, buddy! I mean, you wouldn't just leave me here, right?"

Ted glared at him.

This close. This goddamn close to reaching the same fate as his brother. Ted knew one thing for sure. This... thing, was not Kid. And whatever it was, he didn't trust it in the slightest.

It still grinned at him, hoping to win him over. He narrowed his eyes.

A while later, The Order was in a circle, making plans on what to do next. All but Ted, who had one big question for their prisoner.

"What the fuck was all that?!"

It flinched back, just slightly. "I don't know what you're talking about."

He groaned. "I knew that stuff would make you all horny."

"No no no, my friend," it chuckled, "not horniness. No, the only lust there was lust for power."

He looked back at it. "God, you remind me of my brother," he growled, and left to the group.

______________________________________

"We're gonna have to do something about Cindy."

There was no sentence that Felix could have possibly agreed with more.

"Are we gonna tie her up too?" Penny asked, concerned. "What about her friends?"

Billy thought about that, then realized something. "Her friends are probably pilled too."

"So what, we kidnap all of them?" Carla interjected. "I only have so much chloroform."

Billy sighed. "Well, we're gonna have to figure something out."

And figure something out they did.

A/N: Finally back from my 69 year long hiatus haha