Lads and Ladettes

"Dudeyoufuckingkilledhim!"

"He's breathing."

"What the fuck?!"

"He had it coming."

He did. Nobody was allowed to utter the name Teddy. He preferred Theodore or variants thereof. Ted was fine. But not Teddy.

It made him think of Felix and his betrayal, and he didn't like thinking about that.

...Okay, maybe violently knocking Buggs out with a baseball bat was a mild overreaction. But he did have it coming!

Yeah, that was definitely an overreaction. He decided to apologize to Buggs once he woke up. It was easier than avoiding him forever.

But what would he say? "Hey, sorry for whamming you repeatedly in the face with a bat, but I was still mad at you for revealing my crush to everybody, even though I technically revealed it myself, you just broadcasted it! Please don't stab my eye out with a plastic fork!"

Cause knowing Buggs, that would probably happen. He was gonna get his eye stabbed out with one of the plastic forks in the cafeteria, and the nurse will tell him to just put some ice on it, you'll be fine, and his parents will tell him to just suck it up, you're tough, you're a Huxley, but if anything happened to his brother, oh no, pull out all stops, spend hundreds of dollars on him, sorry Teddy, your brother needs us, what do you mean stop calling you Teddy, isn't it such a cute nickname, what do you mean it's getting you bullied at school, Huxleys don't get bullied!

He needed help.

And fast.

Lads and Ladettes

Hella Gae: I need help

Hella Gae: also who the fuck changed my name

Yoyoman: that would be me

Hella Gae: Change it back before I kill you too

Yoyoman: jeez

Yoyoman has changed Hella Gae's nickname to Theo

Theo: Thank you

Theo: So you know how I fucking KOd Buggs?

Cinner: yea that was hot

Theo: Shut up you already have Felix

Cinner: btw did u hear what we were doin last nite? ;)

Theo: Really don't wanna hear about my brother's sexcapades thanks

Theo: anyway once Buggs wakes up he's gonna end me I need witness protection

The Rat: cindy why is your nickname a play on sinner

Theo: silence

Theo: Anyone gonna back me up?

Yoyoman: yea buggs is a dick, i'm goin

High School Drug Dealer: Did

High School Drug Dealer: Did you just use an apostrophe in "I'm" and still not capitalize it?

Yoyoman: yeah, i did