"This what?"

"A guy opening the door for me."

"Oh. I always open the door for Okaasan." he replied casually.

Yue raised eyebrows. She really had to get used to Gentleman Wang He Di.

She held the bouquet of her flowers tight and sling purse as she slid onto the leather seat of the car. Her dress bounced up a little above knees and she held her breath, feeling helpless as both her hands were occupied.

"Do you need help?" he asked softly, moving towards her body. His gaze was on her knees. She nodded meekly.

"Pass me the flowers."

"Huh?"

She realized he was planning to empty her hands so she could fix her dress. She blushed. She thought he would help her with her attire. Gah, Shen Yue! 

"Oh, here thanks." She mumbled, handing over the bouquet to him.

He grinned. "I guess I will take care of this for you today." He winked as he closed the door and crossed over to his side.

When he saw her skirt lifted up slightly, revealing her thighs, he froze a little. His instinct was to reach and pull it down but he stopped himself almost immediately.

He saw how her face flushed when he offered help. Did she think he was going to straighten her skirt?

He chuckled quietly. Indeed, it was a good morning for him already.

The memorial park was about thirty minutes drive from where she stayed

The memorial park was about thirty minutes drive from where she stayed. During the journey, they talked like old friends from college mishaps, to their favorite places in Kyoto.

Didi was excited that Yue shared similar interests like him - manga, food and culture. He was imagining all the things they could be doing together. How he wanted to create new special memories with her. His life was a miracle itself. He had vowed to live this second life to its fullest.

They walked in silence down the memorial hall and into the park.

Yue spoke first. "I don't think Jia Er wanted to spend the rest of his 'life' here."

Didi turned to look at her. "What do you mean?"

She smiled. "He would want his ashes to be thrown in the sea so he can freely be anywhere he wants to be."

She gazed at Didi. "But Mama....I mean Jia Er's mom, I call her Mama because my parents passed away when I was little. And I grew close with his mom as though she was my real mom even after he passed on."

Didi nodded. He did not realize Yue was so close with his family. Will this affect their relationship? He wondered. He let Yue talked.

"Mama wants him here. So, she can 'take care' of him."