Chapter Twenty Eight: Hero Killer

Почніть із самого початку

"You're just what they said you were, but you won't be taking any more lives, Hero Killer" I told him as the three were behind Shoto and I.

"Kari! Todoroki! You can't let that guy get your blood, I think he controls his enemies actions by swallowing it, that's how he got us!" Izuku informed us.

"He ingest blood to keep people from moving, that explains the blades" Shoto said and I nodded.

"All we have to do is keep our distance" I say getting ready to fight.

A knife is thrown at Shoto and I, his cutting his cheek and my arm. Stain then jumps towards us.

"You have good friends, Ingenium or ya did!" He said as he slashed a knife at us but Shoto was quick blocking it with ice.

I looked upwards to see his sword flying up in the air, Stain quickly grabbed my arm trying to lick it but I was quick with pushing him back with air. Shoto shot ice at him but Stain sliced through it. Shoto ignited himself with flames and I touched his arm making the flames move to mine as well.

"He's strong" I tell Shoto as we shot fire at him to hold him back.

"Just stop it, why are you doing this? His fight is with me! I inherited my brothers name, I'm the one who should stop him. The Hero Killer is mine!" Iida said angry.

"You're Ingenium now? Strange, the Ingenium I knew before never had a look like that on his face" Shoto said now making huge ice shards towards Stain.

"You've got a dark side, guess my family isn't the only one" I say referring to my villain parents as I watch Stain closely, of course only Izuku knew what I really meant by that.

"Careful Akari, Todoroki" Izuku shouts at us.

The ice that Shoto made was suddenly cut up by Stain and he was in midair.

"You blocked your own field of vision against opponent who is faster than you. Rookie mistake" Stain tells us.

"Come get us then!" I yell at him as Shoto and I made our fires larger but Stain was quick with throwing two knifes into Shoto's arm and then two into my legs. I quickly deactivated the fire and pressed my hands to my legs since I didn't want to burn them.

 I quickly deactivated the fire and pressed my hands to my legs since I didn't want to burn them

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You kids are good, unlike him" Stain said coming down with a sword to stab the other hero.

"Watch out!" Shoto yelled but before Stain could get to him Izuku had shot up and stopped him.

"Izuku!" I yelled to him surprised he could move again.

"I'm not sure why but I'm able to move now!" Izuku said as he slammed Stain against the wall.

"So he has a time limit" Shoto said.

"No, that kid should've been the last one to be freed, I still can't move a muscle" the native looking hero said.

"Midoriya dodge!" Shoto yelled then shot ice towards Stain, Izuku crawled back to us.

I held my leg as blood was seeping out of the wound, I then quickly pull the knifes out holding in a scream.

"He swallows a persons blood to freeze them, but I was the one freed first. I've got three different guesses why, his Quirk could be less effective the more people he uses it on, the amount ingested could play into how long it works, or there could even be a difference based on a persons blood type" Izuku explained to us.

"If it's the last one, my blood type is B" the native hero tells us.

"I'm type A" Iida says.

"So you figured it out, bravo, very impressive" Stain said impressed.

"It doesn't really help us to know how his quick works though" Izuku said as we stared at Stain.

"I thought we could hurry and carry these two out of here, but it's no good" Shoto said.

"You're right, he's too fast, he can avoid all the things we're throwing at him, I wouldn't be able to attack very well with my leg like this if you two carried them away" I tell them.

"Our Best option is to hold until the pros arrive and avoid close combat" Shoto said and I agreed with him.

"No, you two have already lost way too much blood, i'll distract him while you two support me from behind. Sound like a plan?" Izuku asked.

"You want us to take a pretty big risk, okay, we can protect them!" Shoto said while Izuku stood up next to me.

"Three against one, huh? This fight won't be easy" Stain said getting ready.

Izuku then took off and jumped between the buildings at an incredible speed making my eyes go wide. I shot massive amounts of wind as Shoto shot ice at Stain.

Stain dodged the first attack making Shoto shoot fire at Stain, putting my hand on his arm I felt the fire once again crawl up my arm. Stinging as it went up but once it stopped I joined Shoto at shooting fire towards him. Izuku got cut on his leg making me run up and shoot a large burst of fire at him.

"IZUKU!" I yell as I run forward stopping Stain by sending more fire his way, Shoto along side me.

"You have to run, I can't watch this" Iida said scared.

"You wanna make your brother proud?! Then stand up and be Ingenium!" I yelled at Iida, Shoto shot ice at Stain now.

"Become the hero he wanted you to be!" Shoto shouts finishing for me.

To be continued...