Chapter Eighteen: Calavary Battle Final

The crowd was cheering crazily as we were all in position. Present Mic then began the countdown to begin the match.

"3...2...1 Begin!"

We took off running onto the field towards Izuku, we waited a bit since everyone was attacking him at first. Some teams tried to attack us but I used air to just push them a good distance away, but once everyone was preoccupied with other teams we approached him.

"I'll be taking that now" Shoto told him.

"Now Iida, forward!" Shoto tells Iida.

"Right!" Iida replies and shoots us forward, Momo had made us roller blades so we could maneuver easier.

"Yaoyorozu be ready to protect us" Shoto told us girls.

"On it!" She replied.

"Kari-" Shoto began but I interrupted him.

"Oh I know what I gotta do" As I started to get ready to fight, looking around at the teams around us I used my Quirk to make earth trap their feet holding them in place.

"Less than six minutes left, it's time to make a move" Shoto said as he used ice to cover the rock holding people it place so it was even harder to get free.

"WILL YOU LOOK AT THAT! Todoroki and Sasaki stopped all those teams in their tracks!" I heard Present Mic yell.

"But only after Sasaki immobilized them using the ground to trap their feet" I heard Dad say making me smile but then turned my attention back to the battle.

"I might as well take these" Shoto said as he stole headbands from other trapped teams. As the teams yelled at us I made a earth wall blocking them to getting to us.

We then began catching up to Izuku making Tokoyami send dark shadow our way but I made a wall stopping it from attacking us. I then made walls around us trapping Izuku's team so they had no where to run. As we took a step towards Izuku's team we had one minute left.

"STAY BACK!" Izuku shouted at us.

Izuku was standing on our left side so Shoto couldn't use his ice without hitting Iida. Any of my attacks would be blocked by dark shadow. We stood their for a moment trying to devise a plan when Iida spoke up.

"Everyone, we have less than 60 seconds. I'm gonna do some thing that will make me be useless to you" Iida began to say shocking us "but it's worth it".

"What are you gonna do?" Shoto asked but Iida just got into a running position.

"Make sure you get that headband. Brace yourselves, hold on tight!" Iida told us as I gripped tightly onto his back and Shoto's legs.

"TORQUE OVER-RECIPROBURST!" Iida yelled and suddenly we were propelled towards Izuku at an incredible speed.

We ended up far away from Izuku, Iida was panting heavily as I tried to understand what just happened. I smiled widely seeing the headband in Shoto's hand. The crowd was cheering wildly.

"Iida, what was that?" I questioned shocked.

"Forced my torque and RPM into overdrive, which gave me an explosive power. Unfortunately, the recoil stalls my engines for a while, it's a secret move no one in the class know about" Iida explains while looking to Izuku.

"I told you Midoriya, that I'd do my best to beat you" Iida told him smirking, I laughed at the crazy situation.

The crowd was cheering even louder now as Izuku's team began to run towards us. I got into fighting position ready to take them down. Izuku got close and Shoto ignited his fire shocking me. Izuku flung his arm away though making Shoto's fire fizzle out but some was still in the air so I brought some of it towards me making it coat my arm in fire burning my uniform as it went up my arm.

I then quickly shot the fire towards dark shadow making it screech, but Shoto was to focused on how he just used his fire to even notice Izuku grabbing a headband. Once Izuku noticed he didn't actually grab the million point headband I began to speak up.

"We mixed the headbands up, there's no way we would put the prize on top" I explained as I waved around my arm that was still on fire, burning my skin lightly.

"You underestimate us" Momo said finishing for me, I looked up to Shoto who was lost in a deep thought.

"Todoroki, you better watch yourself. That was to close" Iida tells him, with ten seconds left the crowd began to count down.

"Tokoyami!" Izuku yelled at him making Dark Shadow come towards us.

"Kari!" Shoto yelled at me.

I quickly shot massive flames toward Dark Shadow holding him at bay. I heard Katsuki yell 'Deku' meaning he finally decided to join the fight. Everyone began to charge at us as we stood there ready to fight.

"DAMN IT ICY HOT!" Katsuki yelled while falling through the air at us.

"TIMES UP!" Present Mic yelled making Katsuki fall onto the ground and Izuku stop.

"And with that, the second round is officially over!" Present Mic concludes.

Todoroki jumped off us and I walked a few steps away. Staring at my fiery arm, I used the molecules of water in the air to put it out. It sizzled away leaving my arm shaking and pink. I held it close to me walking over to Shoto to hear the final results.

"In first place, team Todoroki!" Present Mic says making the crowd go wild.

"We ended in first place but it was to close for comfort" Momo said looking down.

"I'm sorry, I let everyone down, didn't I?" Iida said upset.

"That's not true, you're the reason we won. Thank goodness for that special move of yours!" I told him, with a small smile.

"In second place, Team Bakugo!" Present Mic said making the crowd cheered but Katsuki just screamed making me chuckle.

"In third place is Testute-Wait, what? It's team Shinso? When did they make a come back from the dead?" Present Mic said unexpectedly, it was the purple haired kid, his teammates looked highly confused though.

"And in fourth place is team Midoriya" Present Mic announced making Izuku cry.

"These four valiant teams will advance onto the final round!" Present Mic concluded.

We now had an hour lunch break but instead of lunch I went to go find Recovery Girl's office to have her take care of my arm.

~