Chapter Forty Nine: I Love You (Lemon)

WARNING: THERE IS SMUT/LEMON AHEAD, IF THAT AIN'T YOUR THING THEN SKIP THE ENTIRE CHAPTER!!!

~

It's been a few days since I went over to Katsuki's, Katsuki was finally able to leave his house and he was lazily laying on my bed. Dad was at the school helping with preparing the dorms and wasn't going to be home for a few hours. I was folding clothes and putting them in boxes since I'd be moving into the dorms tomorrow. I looked over to Katsuki and he was staring at the ceiling, evidently thinking about something. 

"Ya know, you're supposed to be helping me" I tell him laughing, he only grunts and leans up on my bed slightly.

I look at him with my arms crossed leaning against the door frame to my closet. Katsuki looks me up and down, I was wearing a T shirt and shorts. My burns and cuts were still healing so my body was defiantly not as in shape as it could be. I suddenly felt self conscious with Katsuki looking at me. I turn around back into my closet so I didn't have to look at him anymore, tears brimming my eyes slightly. I hear movement behind me and then feel Katsuki's arms wrap around me. 

"Don't do that idiot" Katsuki mumbles while holding me.

I let out a small chuckle and turn my body so I face him, I snake my arms around his body feeling his toned back. Katsuki moves one hand to my lower back and the other up to my cheek. I look up to his crimson eyes smiling at him. Katsuki leans forward and connects his lips to mine which I happily accept. I take in the flavor of his lips, smiling into the kiss. Moving my hands up to his spiky but soft hair I twirl some of it in my hands. 

Katsuki licks my bottom lip asking for entry and I slowly open my mouth for his tongue to dart into mine. Katsuki's hands moves down to my ass, squeezing it lightly making me gasp slightly and move even close into his body somehow. Our lips molded together, my body felt like it was on fire as Katsuki moved his ruff palms up and down my curves. I bit down lightly on his lip which he growled at then ruffly picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him not breaking the kiss.

Katsuki slowly backed up and turned us around once we got to the bed Katsuki gently laid me down. He was in between my legs while kissing me still. Katsuki then broke the kiss and before I could ask why he stopped he attacked my neck with soft but wet kisses. I sighed in content as he moved down my neck. I let out a small moan as he sucked on my collar bone, I felt Katsuki's hands grip tightly onto my waist.

"You can't make that sound if you want me to stop" Katsuki said in a low sexy voice, still giving light kisses to my neck.

"I don't want you to stop" I breathed out, Katsuki stopping kissing my neck and looked at me, desire and lust plaguing his eyes. 

"Kari I don't want to pressure you into anything" Katsuki said looking at me.

"I don't feel any pressure, I love you and want to do this" I saw lowly while moving my hands under his shirt bringing it up slightly.

Katsuki smirked while leaning up and taking off his shirt quickly before he leaned back into my lips. This time with more urgency and passion, my hands trailed up his very toned abs. Katsuki's palm trailed up my thigh then lightly grabbed the bottom of my shirt before moving it up and over my head. Katsuki looked at my now exposed stomach and bra. Katsuki kissed my neck slowly before his hand grabbed my boob and squeezed it lightly making me give a small moan. 

Katsuki kissed down my neck, passing my collar bone while slipping the straps of my bra off. I arched my back slightly as his other hand slipped behind my back unclipping my bra before taking it off completely. Katsuki massaged my breast lightly while returning back to my lips, his free hand roaming down my stomach. Lightly tugging down my shorts with the help of me kicking them off. Katsuki's palm moved down to my very wet core, slowly he brushed his fingers over it making me moan in the kiss.

This only made Katsuki smirk but rub my clit more making me gasp from the contact. He removed his hand from me but only to slowly hook his finger in my panties and slide them down my legs. Katsuki kissed down my mouth back to my collar bone while his hand returned to my dripping core. His finger brushed over me lightly making me moan and buck my hips towards his hands. Katsuki then inserted a finger into me making me let out a blissful sigh, moans left my mouth as he pumped his finger in and out of me. 

"Ah, Katsuki" I moan as he inserts another digit.

"So beautiful" Katsuki mumbles with a seductive voice.

Wanting to feel him more, my hands trailed down his body before unbuttoning his jeans and letting my hands trail down to feel his length. My fingers made contact with his rock hard cock making him groan as I wrapped my small hands around his very large package. I slowly moved my hand up and down his length from within his pants while he pumped his fingers in and out of me. Both of us letting out soft moans. 

Katsuki then pulled back from me, the loss of his touch and my hand leaving his pants. I looked up at Katsuki who was pulling down his pants fully now, his bulge in his boxers. Katsuki then pulled his boxers down revealing his large throbbing cock, slipping on a condom that was in his wallet. He didn't waste any time before laying back down on top of me taking my lips in his. Katsuki's muscular arms at the sides of my head supporting his weight. I bucked my hips forward as his cock brushed against my dripping core. Grinding our hips together making us groan in pleasure. 

Katsuki then leaned back grabbing his hard dick and positioning it at my entrance before looking at me. I nodded lightly before he slowly pushed into my core. Gasping from being stretched, Katsuki let out a string of curses as he slide his length into me. Katsuki leaned his forehead against mine, breathing heavily giving me time to adjust to him. 

Once the small pain subsided I moved my hips slightly and Katsuki slowly slid out of me before going back in again. Moans fell from my mouth as he repeated this before he thrusted into me with more force making me moan loudly. 

"Oh God" I moan as Katsuki slams into me. 

"You're so tight" Katsuki grunts while using one hand to hold himself above me while the other feels up and down my body.

I could feel a knot form deep within me as he pounded into me. Moans filled my room as he kissed my neck while thrusting into me. 

"I'm so close Katsuki" I moan loudly making him somehow move even faster in and out of me.

Pressure built up within in me, Katsuki's cock pounding into me, our ruff breaths and moans making the pressure come even closer to bursting.

"Ah Katsuki" I moan while I feel my pussy tighten around his cock, his thrusts now getting more sloppy. 

"Fuck" he moans while I feel his cock twitch inside me while he lets out ragged breaths, coming undone within me.

Katsuki leans his forehead down onto mine, both of our eyes closed as we let out hard breaths. Katsuki kissed me lightly making me smile and open my eyes to see him looking at me as well.

"I love you so much" he pants out while placing a hand on my cheek.

"I love you too Katsuki" I say smiling up at him.

~<3