1.My Not So Glamorous Life

"SAVANNAH!" My Boss Lana Haynes shrieked. I rushed over feeling like a little kid. "Yes Lana" she looked up from her scaffold, her face turning from sour to soft in an instant.

"Yes Mrs-Miss Liryc I need you in this new dress pronto. We need to make adjustments and if any faults we will fix." She strode to the clothing rack and picked up this very revealing dress.

"I think the whole dress needs adjustments" I mumbled under my breath.

"Sorry Miss Liryc did you say something?" Lana arched her eyebrows, I just shook my head and walked into the change room where I held a skimpy dress in my hands.

I stood there, having more than 3 people trying to hide my faults in the dress, when I first started modeling what their doing now, I found it 'invading my bubble', but now 2 years into modeling for Lana I got use to it.

"Honey stand still, the bust area is lacking... volume." She said up front, I sighed feeling very insecure about my body. I held back my smart remark and looked down at Lana pinning and measuring me.

2 hours later and the dress is finally absent from my body.

I'm walking down the streets of New York to my house, Well, Apartment. It had 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms with a kitchen the size of my pinky. You could barely fit 2 people in it. My life went from being rich to living by myself, no car, minimal pay and getting harassed at work for having small boobs. Great. Why don't we back track to senior year, supposedly to be the best year of my life.

*flash back*

"Yes." My eyes watery, his smile almost as big as the moon. He smiled, got up on his feet and hugged me with all his might. "I love you" he said in between kisses. "I love you too" I cooed back.

That was me. In senior year, my boyfriend liam proposing to me at Prom. Me. As niave as I could be I said yes. My dad was and still is a millionaire. I was stuck up and still. I was what kept the school running, I had people kissing my feet, giving me anonymous gifts ranging from flowers to watches. I was a bitch though. I would hate and ruin any out cast. I was a real life Regina George, my boyfriend, Liam was the Jock of the school, our lives was basically Mean Girls. Without kat in the picture though. I didnt have anyone out to get me, people worshipped me. But that was long gone when I lost everything. I failed my SATs, my dad took away his fortune from me when I moved to New York to become a Model. No one would take me since I failed the most important exams that determines what I will be doing for the rest of my life. And I blew it all away just to keep the reputation I had. But I did get married to Liam. My dad never approving of the boy, my mum was... a gold digger you could say. But she loved her kids, my life was going okay until I found Liam in bed with one of my 'friends'. I filed for a divorce and now im ex Mrs. We were married for 2 years. I got divorced from Liam when I was 4 months into Modeling at Lana.

*end of flashback*

Ever since shes been calling me Mrs to either get on my nerves or she just might have Amnesia.

Now im walking at night, in the streets of New York, all you could hear were my heels clicking against the uneven gravel.

"Hey, you." My breath hitched at the sound. I took a deep breath and turned around plastering an attitude on my face. "Yes. Max?" He walked up to me with his sagged pants and over sized shirt, he licked his thumb running it over my eyebrows. "You look fine as fuck my darling" I squinted my eyes, turned around and walked away.

He walked closely behind me, "Max if you don't leave me alone I swear I will chop your balls off and sew it to your head." He chuckled in response. "Honey the most you will do is beg for me. So come here and give me some." I stopped at what he said. I held out my hand and swung it meeting his stubbly face with my palm, It stung when I removed it but was satisfied with the results. He stumbled back and I flipped him off. "You cant run from me slut!" I rolled my eyes and walked up the steps of the apartment.

Max and I use to have a thing. But it is something I don't want to get into detail.

Walking up to my apartment not trusting the elevator, I pulled my keys out of my fake Michael Kors bag, I pulled and tugged and let out a fustrated sigh, the door finally opened.

Walking into my apartment I opened my laptop, one of the things I managed to keep from my rich life style, I opened it to facebook to find a friend request, Xavier Haynes wants to be friends it read, my eyes widened and I pressed accept. Xavier Haynes is Lana Haynes' son, ive seen him a few times around the office, he had beautiful light brown almost dirty blonde hair, the most striking light blue eyes, and dont get me started on his body and height. But he would never go for a Ex millionaires daughter.

My second book! Should I continue it? Like, comment and vote! ♡♡♡

Want to message me?  Follow me on Instagram:
@rama_ygh