Chapter 45

I'm starting off with a question. Do you hate the fact, or are you suspicious that I'm hurting Lynn a lot in this book? Are you satisfied that Lynn's point of view is typical? Please help me. And when I looked at how many reads this book had, my jaw dropped. It JUST got 23k, now it's 24! This is EXTREMELY AWESOME!tOgLe CaSe :) chapter up
Lynn pov ( I warned you)
I wake up, exhausted. Then I remember why. I can't believe it was a dream. What if my sister tells someone about how "sensitive" I am. I turn to my clock to check the time. 6:04. Normal wake up time for me. I crawl out of my bed and fall flat on my face. I groan and get back up. I walk towards my closet to get what to wear. I remember that I'm in dauntless and have to wear black. I slip on my black t-shirt and leather jacket. A pair of black jeans and I quietly walk down the stairs. I know I have to leave breakfast for Kafia because the only exit she can use is the window. I leave her some cereal and juice. I grab my black book bag and an apple. I head out the door and walk on the path to school. On my way there a car pulls over next to me. A boy I never saw before and a few other people get out from behind him. I grab my knife inside my pocket and stay still, waiting to see what he'll do.
"What do we got here, sweet chick" he smirks, inching himself closer to me. I back up with every move he takes.
"What are you, scared" someone else yells.
"Get, away from me" I threaten, I grab the knife. Pain shoots through my arm. I realize I grabbed the wrong side. I switch it around and take it out.
"What the hell, you think we're scared of you". I look for a good comeback.
"You better be, unless you wanna die. Go ahead". I start to take the knife out but he makes a move an the next thing I know, I'm on the ground. I take my hand out of my pocket, leaving the knife inside.
"Come on, hit her!". They start chanting and he makes the first move. Not, again. I try getting up, but he holds me down with his foot. What does he have against me? No. I will not let him overpower me. I raise his foot off of my and the next thing that happens is him falling unconscious. Everyone else takes something out from their waistband. A gun. They all point them at me. Tears roll freely down my cheeks, as my vision darkens. Why does life have to be so unfair? Through my tears I see someone running towards me. Peter. Their guns turn to him.
"NO!" I yell and jump at the first person who shoots. The shot rings in my ears. I look ahead and it hits no one.
"IM SORRY OKAY!" I scream, stifling a sob in my throat. I run back home without looking back. I open the door of my home. Everyone, and I mean everyone is right there. They all turn their heads in my direction.
"LY- aww honey, what happened". I wipe my tears away and slam the door, and lock all the locks. Just a second after I hear banging on the door. Everyone else are just staring in curiosity.
"Open the door, quickly. It's Peter". I open the door and he stumbles his way inside. I quickly close the door again, and lock it.
"Are they coming?" I ask him.
"Yes, with their guns. Everyone go to your rooms, we will handle this". Nobody moves.
"Go!". They stand still.
"We aren't leaving without a news update" my mom answers.
"People, guns, we're the target" I rapidly answer. The banging on the door never comes. I look out the peephole, nobody is there.
"No one is getting out of this house today" I state, in my threatening voice I used earlier. I start to text Christina when I realize it's only 6:30.
"Call the police" Peter commands. My dad rushes to the phone and dials 911. As he is talking to the police I hear gunshots. I now regret fighting back. I should have just let him hurt me. Shauna is in her fit of mixed emotions, probably about the fact we are so close to death. After a few minutes of pacing I hear sirens.
"Thank the lord!" My dad yells.
"No one is going anywhere" I remind him before he bursts out the door. He stops opening the locks and locks them once again. We're stuck, we can't do anything until the police tells us that we are clear. I sink down against the wall and the tears play their role. But with anger, does fate actually want to kill me with all this violence, and pain? (Yeah I'm sorry lynn, but I'm fate)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sooo, yeah you know what I want. I could have continued this longer, but I cut it short because then I wouldn't update for another day. K (potassium)
Luv your dauntless cake.[_~_]