Chapter 43

Hello. Here are my thoughts... AHHHHHHHHHHHH *dies*. 21k! This is amazing, Thankyou guys! And I'll try updating more often. Up there is TRIS'S bedroom. Chapter up
Tris pov
We are all walking back to gym. I feel bad, thinking that our oh-so evil teacher was actually trying to help us. Well now that we know what to do, our friendship life is over. The only way we can talk to each other is by text or seperatly. Maybe even a plan to meet somewhere special. However, we can't meet carelessly in public. There is another 20 or so people in Chicago that will be killed if found all at once by the gang. We have to find them and warn them. Suddenly, it hits me.
"Guys, she knows the other 21 people, she didn't tell us. You saw how her technique affected us all, what about them. She'll hurt them more than the gang" I explain to them all. They nod.
"Yeah but, how will we figure out 21 mysterious people in a big city like this, it's impossible" uriah states. Will looks at him in disgust. Cousins.
"No duh, they have to be related to us we are all some how related. Uriah you are a dumbass" will points out.
"Will is right. 1, uriah you are dumb as a bile of bones, 2, they have to somehow be related to us. I guess we will find out" Tobias adds. When we get back to the gym there is a black crowd around the fighting mat. We run closer and find an opening to see Shauna unconscious in Zeke's hands. This could be 21 other people. Dying is better than torture.
I wonder though why she started crying. I don't know it just came to me. Coach tells everyone to get away and they do. We al surround the situation on front of us. I look around. Everyone has a face of anger on them. Everyone except lynn. She walks away along with the rest of the people.
Lynn pov(I just love her)
I walk away from the group into the locker rooms. I don't care if she was in control of someone else. I still don't want to watch this uncomfortably. I can feel Tris's eyes lingering on me with suspicion. I just don't want to stay there that's all. Well considering last night was a close call I don't want to be with them for a while, it embarrasses me.
I change my clothes in the corner where nobody can see me. Just so they don't ask why I have bruises all over me from peter's controlled mind beating me yesterday. I thank Shauna for not telling the group I was crying after they got inside Zeke's home. I don't want them to know me at all. I'm independent and I will stay that way. I just wish there was someone just like me. (Hints people).
The rest of the girls come in the locker room including shauna. I know from my experiences that they wake up only a few minutes after they become unconscious. Tris finishes changing and walks to me. I pretend I'm not looking to make it less awkward. Pulling my shoes on she pushes me against the locker. I deserve this, I really do. Shauna also didn't tell them all that PETER beat me up really bad. Actually the only thing she actually told them was that peter was "distracting" me during the game. Not really a big deal about that. I bring my focus back to tris.
"You don't love your sister?" She asks in a deadly low voice.
"Yeah I- I start talking but get interrupted by her slamming me one more time. This time a jagged end of a lock hits my side where Peter kicked me several times. I bite my lip to keep from screaming. I know a few people are watching this and the girls already left. I don't fight back, just helplessly act like a doll. She looks me in the eye.
"If you are going to be that insensitive maybe you should deserve something during after school today with the girls, don't you think" she asks, her glare is literally burning a hole, mentally in my head. She grabs my neck forcing me into the metal walls if I could actually go in any further. Suddenly I can't breath at all. I can feel loads of heat rush to my face. Tears threaten to spill but I tightly close my eyes, grit my teeth trying to force tris off of me. My heart pounds as a voice in my head says, "I deserve this". Tears streak my face as I continue to struggle with the grasp of a suddenly changed shy girl. One who is just like me.
Tris pov(again)
She continues to fight back. I know what I'm doing is wrong, but she deserves this. Ever since I first saw her she was acting strange. She acts all tough, but she has a weird mind of hers that just won't make sense. Then I remember how everyone hated me in NewYork. I was always so different and everyone started stalking me, just to find out what the hell is wrong with me. I ended up in a two month coma. It's only been four days since the first day of school and I am doing this to her? A person I hardly know of. The group of people that was here left only a minute ago. Nearly everyone is gone. Leaving this place a ghost room. Lynn starts to cry. I let her go. She's on the floor clutching her knees. I'm standing like a stupid retard who just changed her mind.
"I'm sorry" that's it. All I say, Lynn continues to cry. I bend down next to her and put one arm on her shoulder.
"Don't touch me!" She sobs, jerking my hand away. What have I done. I'm turning into Jake. What if I turn completely violent? I hear a door open. Probably a stampede and the entire group is here. I turn around and Lynn is gone. I only see a glimpse of her shoe run towards the door by another lane. What is she scared of them seeing her. I look back at the group.
"Um, what are you doing?" Uriah asks. Now I really feel like a retard. I get a text and take my phone out. Well guess what it's from Lynn.
Don't tell ANYONE, not even my sister~ L
I don't respond because I know it be rude to the whole group. They are on front of me so I am acting like an idiot.
"Nothing, let's just go to the mall" I say. School is finally over.
"Wait, where's Christina?"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I'm sorry, like really sorry. Cliffy, I know, I will try to update a quick "searching for Chris" chapter today or tommorow. I know you all have other books to read. It's really hard updating during the school year. THANKSGIVING IS COMING. I will update a lot during that time. Also there is a list of things you have to keep in mind while reading this book so you don't get confused. I will update that after reading my book for the list of things. I will start putting recaps at the beginning of chapters so you remember because I know that there are huge gaps in time. Also mostly all the people who wanted to be a character will appear with in the next 50 chapters? Also the main characters are the entire group just so you know.Bye.
Luv your dauntless cake. [_~_]🍰.