Chapter 16

Tris pov

I go up to my room. I don't find jake, which is odd, he always beats me up before school. Jake is the assistant principle while Marcus is the principle. Since Kafia wiped his memory for a week, he will not be there. But my dad will. And he will be the principle. I pick out my outfit. A black shirt that shows my entire back, and black jeans. I wear my black sweater and black uggs. I don't bother with make up. I just tie my hair in a pony tail and bring stray hair to the front.

I get downstairs and make breakfast for jake. Pancakes and dauntless cake from yesterday. I don't get to eat anything though. I only get to eat a piece of bread for lunch and 6 strawberries for dinner. That is if I'm home. Caleb already went to school, he goes at 6:00.

I get in my Ferrari and start the car. Uriah didn't want to grab the branch, even if it meant dying. Why? I'll ask him later. I arrive at the school and find the group. Their all talking to Uriah.

"Hey tris" Christina says.

"Hi, uh, Uriah why did you regret grabbing that branch?" I ask him.

"Ugggghhh, I told you all I can't tell you" he yells.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, our uncle is coming over to our house, and we would like you to see him. He is the best uncle ever" Zeke says.

"What's his name?" Tobias asks.

"DONT SAY IT!!!!" Will and Uriah yells.

Uriah pov

He's gonna say his name I grab Will and run. I have to get at least 10ft away.

"His name is Kevin, he is a GENIUS" I hear him say. Oh no. Tons of huge branches come flying at us.

Tris pov

Uriah AND Will run away before Zeke says his uncles name. What the heck.

"His name is Kevin, he is a GENIUS" Zeke says. Suddenly, ginormous branches as big as the branch on my tree go flying towards Uriah and Will. The branches fall on Uriah and Will burying them in what I think is a pile of THORNS!!!! We run and get those "branches" out of there way. Uriah and Will get up. They have cuts, EVERYWHERE.

"We told you not to say that name!" They yell at Zeke.

"What, Kevin?" Zeke asks. Uriah starts crying.

"What the hell is wrong with you" he yells at Zeke and runs away. Will just disappears. I look at the time, 7:30. We have a half an hour left till school starts. I hear a gun shot in the distance. I turn around in the direction Uriah

ran away. I squint my eyes and see a body slump to the floor. URIAH! The group sees the same thing and we run all the way to the alley in the corner of the school. And we see Uriah in a pool of his own blood. He's not unconscious. He just got shot so he can't stand up.

"But by who?" I ask. He points to the end of the alley. A man goes through a door with someone else over his shoulder. Will.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So I'm gonna update later.

Luv your dauntless cake. [_~_]