Confuzzled

Okay mabe some of you are confused so I will explain what happened in the last two chapters.

Uriah and tris woke up before every one else because they were sleeping over at fours house. So the did a prank and the group was chasing them. Uriah and tris climbed the tree in between fours house and Tris's house and tris climbed inside through the window on her house. When Uriah was getting inside his hand slipped and he was hanging there with only tris grabbing on to his hand. Tris saw a branch that Uriah could reach but Uriah didn't want to touch it because it had thorns on it and it was a fake. His uncle is Kevin the third man of Chicago's wanted gang, put that branch there so when ever someone says his name he would launch it strait towards Uriah. Okay, tris goes home after Uriah climbed down and ran away. Tris went to school and asked Uriah why he didn't want to grab the branch. Uriah said he couldn't say and Zeke started talking about his uncle visiting him and he asked the group if they wanted to come. Four asked what's his name and Uriah grab will and started to run but Zeke already said Kevin and branches started flying towards Uriah and Will. Why will. Because will is Uriahs cousin. Zeke just doesn't know. The group helps them up and Zeke mentions Kevin again. Uriah runs away crying and Will just disappeared. After that there is a gun shot and the gang realizes Uriah got shot. That's because Zeke said Kevin. And they also realize that someone kidnapped Will. Dun, Dunn, dunnn.

Tell me if your confused.