Chapter 20

Tris pov

So now I have to go to a mental hospital. Jake found out and I bet he was happy.

I have to go today before I "kill someone". Next class is gym. Greaaaat. Note sarcasm. I hope mr.Uriel will let me sit out.

"FOR THE REST OF THIS DAY, ALL 11TH GRADERS MUST STAY IN THE LUNCH ROOM AND REMAINING KIDS FILL OUT THE AUDOTORIUM TO TAKE INDIVIDUAL TESTS FOUR BY FOUR" mr.eaton says through the loud speaker. Me and the group decided when there was a chance that we could sit together we meet up at the lobby of the school. I run down four flights before anyone can even do so.

"Weirdo" someone says.

"Well at least I want to meet up with my friends" I say back. Ooooh, BUUUURRRRNNNN. I'm weird. I find Christina, Lynn,Zeke,and Tobias. So were waiting Shauna.

"Hey four, do you know what this is about" I ask.

"Nope not a clue and, were you crying" he says quickly but scratches the back of his neck. I glare at him. He doesn't say anything.

"I'll tell you later" I say talking about the fact that I was crying

"Here you are slow poke" Zeke says to Shauna.

"I WANT WILL" Christina yells then starts crying and sinks to the floor.

"Oh the drama" Zeke says looking up at "god".

"My god, people, there's drama but can we stay on the good side" Lynn asks. We all nod. We walk together on to the auditorium because the cafeteria is full.

"OKAY, WE WILL CALL YOUR NAMES AND YOU WILL WALK OUT THE DOOR THAT SAYS APTITUDE TEST ROOM" mr.eaton yells through a mic. Tobias is freaked out.

"What what do you know that we don't know" I ask him rubbing his back in imaginary circles. He still doesn't answer me. He's only said 8 words since we entered the school. Maybe Marcus said something to him.

---------time-----------lapse----------

"Tris prior" here I go.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

THIS IS IMPORTANT, MUST READ

Sorry it's short, again, and this May be the last time I update until I can

"Get my acts together" my dad won't let me use my phone because he says it's worthless to read on the phone. What he won't let me tell him is that I write on the phone too. My mom(who is next to me) says that I should write In a notebook and not write for you guys. This is crazy. They only want 4 hours of my life everyday but still they won't let me update. Sorry. AND WHAT ACTS SHOULD I GET TOGETHER YOU ASK???? The fact that I don't listen to Islamic lectures and read the holy book ALL the time. The Islamic lectures that are pretty fun to watch, because the person who is giving the lecture is funny, are freakin 2-3 hours long. Okay sorry.

Do you live in NYC?---

Luv your dauntless cake. [_~_]