Chapter 42

Hi, this is just to break the cliff hanger. But now that I didn't update for you, it's a chapter. You shall have your road. Also above or beside this chapter is Maddie's and Jaklyns bedroom, you will find out who they are.Chapter ⬆️

Tris POV

Shauna suddenly breaks out sobbing. What just happened? Match between marlene and shauna, something happened, and the girl who was mean all along just turned all, 🔥✨🌟💫💥? It doesn't- ms. Evil genius, tsktsktsktsk. I walk to uriah and marlene.

"Ms.mathews" me and Marlene say at the same time. I walk to Zeke's and whisper in his ear.

"Go to her, idiot" I get everyone else.
"Come with me I have a plan". We walk towards the stairs.
Time lapse
I burst through the door.
"Your busted Mathews!" I yell while trying to understand what she is doing.
"This is your plan?" Tobias whispers.
"Shut up" I smack his arm playfully.
"And who might you be?" She asks in her stern, monotone voice.
"You know who we are" I point out angrily. She turns her chair around so she can see us. Behind her I can clearly see the outline of her monitor. So black and beautiful, hiding itself from us, unlike Ms.Mathews. I walk backwards so I'm next to marlene.
"Distract her while I check what's on that computer behind her". She nods.
"How about this, you decide to choose us instead of anyone else, for what, were innocent aren't we?" Marlene asks Mathews. I move sideways, away from the group and the 👿. On the screen is Zeke and Shauna in his hands. Shauna unconscious. I don't pay attention to what Mathews is saying. I observe the objects on her desk. A syringe, a pile of paper, and a remote. Now I know what she is or could be using, I may be able to find out more, somehow. Then she calls me.
"Tris, what are you doing" I stumble back to the group successfully. Yet I fall.
"Nothing, I was just... Observing your beautiful room" I explain.
"Okay, well listen, this is important, I'm trying to help you"
"Marcus, Jake, and Kevin are after you and 21 other teens in Chicago. All of you somehow know each other, or will know each other. I'm trying to drive you apart because the gang wants to kill you 'United' people. Why? I don't know. Now that you know, I no longer have to do this to you, just try to stay away from each other or meet each other privatlely. Do not make new friends". All this hits me like a wave of knowledge, guilt, and more anger. Should we believe her.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Cliffy! I'm sorry, I'm a terrible updated and writer however you all are reading this book and I appreciate it. All of you are the cause of 19k reads and I love you all.
Luv your dauntless cake. [_~_] 🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰