Chapter 44

Hey people this is chapter 44! It's going to be an average length. No it's not going to be about tobias. Only Lynn POV this time,sorry. Chapter up.
Lynn pov
I get outside, wipe my tears, and stand by the tree knowing that the girls will be coming any minute. Didn't coach take Christina somewhere. Did she come back?
Realizing this I walk back into the school. Walk up three flights of stairs when I hear a scream. I run in that direction where I heard it from. It leads me to a black door that says custodian's supply room. I shake that information off and open the door.
It isn't at all what I expected. There's blue lamps that are aligned in a row. I can hear water flowing and another scream.
"HELP! Someone please!" I run along the path, then stop before I go any further. There's a wide river and there's jagged rocks at the bottom. On the other side horror fills my eyes. A girl with shoulder length hair is hanging from the bridge. Christina. I run to the other side. She looks at me with teary eyes filled with relief. I pull her back on to the bridge. She hugs me sobbing. I hug her back, who in the world would hang her at the edge of a bridge or hard pointed rocks. Why in the world would there be a place like this in a school.
"Thank You Lynn, so much" she exclaims. I nod and we get up to get out of this hell place. I open the door, she gets out. I look back at this place one more time to examine it more closely. The lamps are always the way it was the only thing I can see through all darkness is the words,
"I'm after you, and you only. DIVERGENTS". I shudder at that and close it. After a few seconds I hear a gust of wind. I reopen the door once more and see the scenery has changed. Christina is gone so I walk back inside. There are names listed on the wall. Including the groups. I take a pencil, paper and copy them all down because I know these are the 30 people who are being hunted.
I walk back outside and see the entire group standing right there on front of me.
"What's in there" Uriah asks. I hear the sounds of the wind pass one more time.
"Nothing" I reply. Shauna pushed past me and opens the door. All there is now is a bucket of water, soap and some other everyday clean up items. I smirk knowing now that the second room was meant for me. Tris glares at me. However, this time I know she isn't serious.
"To the mall we head off!" Christina yells, pointing towards no specific direction.
Time lapse(still lynn)
"This one looks nice" Christina shows me a black dress with gray sparkles and a blue ribbon sown its way to the back.
"I don't think that's for me, tris probably. Considering she got all three of those" I say making sure no one hears besides the girls.
"How about this one?" Marlene holds up one dress that is knee length, black, with gray sequences like the other one. It's pretty nice but I don't want to tell them. I'm keeping my self a secret forever.
"It's fine" I say pretending to look bored.
"This is why I chose to come here shopping. There was too much tragedy and pain on the first week of school. Who's up for a game of truth or dare after we get back?" Christina asks. We nod.
"Sure why not, it will be better for us" marlene says. Sudden pain comes back to me. I turn around and see, well, nothing at all. I know Tris is sorry about what she did but I really don't even care if she kills me.
"Dude, lynn! Hello? If you aren't gonna respond I will make you wear a VERY revealing dress"
"Huh" I say, oblivious. Christina shakes her head.
"I was asking you about what exactly happened yesterday" she says. All the girls turn to me. My heart races faster than it already was. I calm down and answer simply.
"Nothing, happened" I say and continue walking down the aisle. They're probably staring at me. I just tried to fix this, I made it more worse.
I hear loud footsteps behind me. I turn around to see tris.
"What happened Lynn? We need to know. It's not like everyone is going to kill you, is it" she asks, thinking that's the reason I don't like telling people.
"Nothing happened, I'm serious" I exclaim. How could she believe me if I can't make her understand without telling her?
"Come on we're going to Zeke's" Shauna says. We follow her to the register. Christina buys whatever it is she spends her money on. We go outside to Tris's car. Shauna drives and we head to Zeke's home.
time lapse
"Don't you think we should go to our homes for tonight? We didn't spend any time there for four days straight" Christina suggests.
"I don't think that's a good idea for Tris and Four" Zeke points out. We nod.
"Okay after we play truth or dare, everyone else go home except for them two. Your staying with us from now on. We have spare bedrooms" uriah explains. I guess that's fine. I do need some alone time. Well, home is home.
"Everyone in the circle. We need to know more about Tris and we need to know about her.
The past few days were horrible and we all know that" Will commands. We all sit on the rug in a circle. I move a little more back so I decrease the percent that I would be asked. Tris starts talking.
"Before truth or dare, let me say a few things about me then all of you say something about yourself. Okay?" A chorus of okays come around.
"Oh what the heck you all know my deepest secrets what else should I tell you? Well I play tons of sports, I'm rich because my dad is not only a assistant principle but a designer. What else, my birthday is on November 15. I have a brother and two sisters that are who knows where. Well basically they ran away. That's all you need to know. You can say something if you want to, I'm not forcing you"
"Okay well you now know that me, and Uriah are brothers. Will is our secret cousin that I need to find out how it's even possible. I love everything and Uriah is like a double me" obviously we all know who said that. The rest say some random junk and then it's my turn. What do I say?
"If you want to know anything about Lynn you might as well try to make her cry" Zeke blurts out. Heat rushes to my cheeks just as he said that. I can tell tris looks the same way, except worse.
"What?" Zeke asks, obviously not knowing what happened. Only me and Tris know what happened today in gym.
"Nothing" Tris replies.
"Okay, whatever now to play. GAME" Zeke yells, standing on a chair.
"I'm going first, it's my house. Will truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you to run outside with marshmallows and meatballs. Throw it at the first person you see"
"Okay" we all stand by the door while Will runs outside looking like a retard. A girl that looks about twelve years old is walking around, looking everywhere like someone is out to attack her. She's wearing black clothes and a hoodie. Will throws the stuff at her.
"What the fu(k?". She picks up a meatball and throws it at Will's face. Then she realizes Will's arm is in a sling then just walks away. Everyone goes back inside, laughing. I stay outside to see where she is going. She walks toward a house just on the corner of this street. I walk back inside and sit in the circle. Again, a few inches back.
"So, Christina truth or dare?"
"You know the answer"
"Fine, I dare you to force someone to do something wicked" Will says which makes no sense. Christina gets up, and walks towards me. My heart races, not knowing what she'll do next, and she pushes me forward. Her hands touch my side where Peter kicked me. Hard. I wince hoping no one saw. Why can't this be over?
"Lynn truth or dare?" Christina asks out of nowhere. I hesitate before answering.
"Dare" I pretend to say confidently.
"I dare you to tell us exactly what happened yesterday" she demands, smirking. Now life got me hard. If I don't tell them I'd have to take my shirt off and they would see anyways. What big of a harm would it be. Nobody cares about me. As I take my shirt off uriah yells,
"PANSY- woah what happened to you, Lynn?". Now I really look at myself. Dark, purple bruises are ALL over me. Not an inch of normal skin shows. I'm a black banana. Tris looks at me with horror eyes, she probably feels really guilty along with Christina and everyone else who gave me a hard time.
"I'm sorry Lynn, I can't believe I did that to you" Peter, now joined are group apologizes.
"It's not your fault anyways" I reply.
"You can put your shirt back on, you have an excuse" Zeke directs, with a sympathetic face. Oh my god people must stop with the pity. I pull my shirt back on, my elbow hitting my side. Yeah, I so I don't care. Tris notices and I can tell that she knows I did it on purpose. A few more dares and some truths go around then it comes to Tobias.
"Truth"
"PANSY- I hit Uriah with a pillow. He doesn't even bother saying anything.
"I dare you to tell us why Marcus isn't under the memory serum" tris declares, glaring at him.
"Fine, today morning when I went back home Marcus asked me about what my results were, so I said all five then I went to Tris's home. But during math he pulled me outside and did the same thing Jake did to tris yesterday. I realized that he was faking himself. Kafia, my long time-no see sister is gone. Again. But she left a note saying she was in the neighborhood. Does anyone know where she is?"
"Nope not a clue". I think if I should tell him or not, that she is staying with me in my room. She was with me for so long it's just hard to let go.
"She is with me" I blurt out.
"WHAT!?" Everyone yells.
"She was with me since she was six, I taught her, trained her, fed her. I didn't know who she was and I didn't want to let the foster care take her away. She was too little. Soon I realized that she was T-Four's sister so I kept training her just in case Marcus planned anything" I give in too much information at the same time.
"AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?!" Shauna and Tobias rage ask at the same time. I wince, hating the yelling.
"Sorry" I whisper, looking down at my hands in my lap.
"So where is she now" Tobias asks, calming down.
"At my house, I trust her very well. You saw how she maintained to stay on track to save you". He nods, agreeing.
"Before we all leave lets just put everything aside that happened the past two days and keep in mind that the gang is out for us for some reason. Tomorrow we are all going to the movies and forget everything. Tris, Four, Will, Christina, Uriah, you all feeling a bit better? From your horrible, injuries caused by monsters?" I ask.
"Yeah fine"
"I got stabbed in the leg twice just yesterday what do you think"
"Broken arm takes a while"
"So does gunshots" they all answer.
"Shouldn't someone tell the police?" Shauna asks.
"Nah, too dangerous" Uriah replies. We all agree on this one.
Time lapse
I open the door to my home, can't wait to sleep.Peter lives right next to me which is pretty odd. Shauna goes inside and up to her room. I walk in the living room.
"Hey Lynn, long time no see" my dad greets
"Yeah, pretty hectic lately"
"And I thought I was the only one in the family. Hey I think there is a ghost in your room, someone keeps moving around in there" he says
"Yeah sure". I open the door to my room. Kafia engulfs me into a hug.
"Hey Lynn, how's life?"
"Fine, yours?"
"Good, thanks"
"Kaf, I think your staying with me forever. But you need a family. Tobias is your brother and Marcus is your father but you can't stay with him and you know why" I give in. She starts to tear up.
"I don't want to leave you Lynn, your like the sister I never had, but I understand and your right. I need parents".
"Forget about it for now. Go to slee- oh wait, we didn't even eat yet" I say then laugh. I hear something outside my door. I signal Kafia to be quiet and pull the door open. Shauna falls in.
"Were you eavesdropping?" I ask already knowing the answer.
"No, and all these years you were acting strange because you had a child in your room?"
"Um, yeah"
"Aww Lynn your so caring". My cheeks burn like no tomorrow.
"Ahem, I'm still here" Kafia suddenly calls me to attention. I laugh and walk back to the kitchen to get some food. After we all eat so called dinner Shauna talks to me about how she would help me not let our parents know about Kafia for another month or so. She also talked about how tough I act but then I'm actually a kernel that's so butter filled who can break inside by the littlest heat. I started crying when I told her what happened today in the gym, but I told her not to kill Tris.
I walk to my secret bed that I brought out every night for Kafia to sleep in. She's already sound asleep.
"Goodnight" I whisper, then turn off the lights and get in to bed.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hey so I finally updated after years. It's late night right now and I'm dying for air, literally. I have much to say but I want to update already so I will tell you later in my mini after chapter of 44. You know it, chapter 44 isn't finished yet. Just a little more Lynn drama in the next update. Many of you may think that this is a Lynn fanfiction but it isn't. The main Point of view's are Tris, Lynn, Marlene, and an extra character coming in the future.
Luv your dauntless cake.[_~_]