Chapter 31

Hey, y'all. I'm sorry I didn't update, yesterday I went to Central Park, in newyork and got the dauntless symbol painted on my face. Lol. Okay chapter up.

Tris pov

Lynn and peter should have been here by now. A car pulls up but no one comes out of it after 5 minutes. We go up to the car.

I see something I never thought I'd see. Lynn and peter are making out in the car.

"Aww"

"Eww"

"Ugh, stop that" I yell at Christina and Tobias. I knock on the car window. Lynn looks at us.

"Come on love birds we are waiting for you". Lynn and peter blush furiously.

"Way to keep things private tris" peter says getting out of the car and holding the door for Lynn. We all go back to the tree.

"I have one question for Marlene" I say.

"Yeah, what is it"

"Where were you yesterday" I ask.

"I seriously don't know" she says, nervously.

"She is lying, I can spot a liar from a mile away" Christina brags.

"Where were you" I ask again.

"I told you I don't know" she says backing up against the tree.

"You were somewhere, stop lying, and tell us" I yell at her.

"I DONT KNOW" she starts crying.

"Tris forget it, she won't tell you" Uriah says. I nod and look at the time.

"Guys it's 7:50, you wanna play a basketball game in the gym" I ask.

"Sure, girls against boys". I open the school door for the group to get in. I see Caleb walking to a tree when jake approaches him.

"Hey guys, you all go I'm coming" I say. I watch what they are doing from a tree nearby. Trees everywhere.

"You think I like you and hate your sister, well you are wrong" jake says. Not many people are around so he can talk loud as he wants.

"You both were accidents". Now I know. Jake hates us because he "made" us by accident. When he is distracted. I grab Caleb's hand

and take him towards the school, running.

"Wha-tris school didn't start yet" he says.

"I know we just have to get away from that monster" I explain. A hand grabs me from behind.

"You two aren't going anywhere". I turn around to see jake staring right back at us.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry it's short, and kinda cliffy. Okay bye.

Luv your dauntless cake. [_~_] 🍰