chapter 11 apology time

tris POV

I find a way to climb a tree. why, I don't know. I stay there until I realize blood is dripping from my stomach and it looks like it has been dripping for a while. considering that I have blood all over me.

three words, I don't care. I just sit there thinking about the horrible father I have and the coincidence that Tobias has a horrible father too.

my mother died and I cant do any think about it. now I'm alone with a rampaging monster.

" no you don't" I look down to see the blue eyes of my past.

"because you have friends who care for you". GREAT, now I have to climb down to the tree and I'm all bloody.

I climb down step by step and feel the rough bark rub against me, giving me small cuts and scratches. but do I care, no. obviously he does. when I'm all the way down he sees that I'm bleeding.

"WHAT THE HELL, TRIS PRIOR, YOUR BLEEDING "AND YOU DON'T TELL ANY ONE!!????!!" I look down. he yells for a while then stops and says,

"never say that your alone with him, you always will be here with us" I hug him. I hear a chorus of awws and oooohs. my friends pop out of nowhere.

"I'm sorry tris," Christina says. We come in to a group hug.

"Tris, do you need to go to the hospital?" Tobias asks. I shake my head. He nods

"YES YOU DO".

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I AM SO VERY SORRY THAT MY WRITING IS TOO SHORT. I WILL UPDATE LATER. IT WILL BE A HUGE UPDATE AND THAT WILL BE TOMMOROW.

___________

LUV DAUNTLESS CAKE. |~_~_~_~_~||.