Chapter 26

I love the fact that you guys love my story. I love it too. I love updating, I don't know I just had to say that. Oh btw, Lynn said she was tough as nails. Nails can be chipped and cut, just like Lynn.Okay chapter up.

Lynn pov

I told Shauna everything. She knows now that I'm not the brave and fearless Lynn. Now she knows me as the Lynn who's a weak pansycake. I just gotta make sure I don't open up to my friends. I wipe my eyes and follow Shauna into Zeke's house. No one looks at me and I appreciate that. We all sit down on the ginormous sofa. Uriah picks out the movie.

"What's the movie pansycake" Tobias asks.

"I'm not telling you and don't call me a pansycake" Uriah yells.

"Well some ones in a grumpy mood" I tease.

"Look who's talking, you were in a grumpy mood all day" I stay quiet.

"Okay since we all are divergent and can choose only one faction why don't we all choose dauntless" Will suggests. We all nod. I don't think dauntless is me though. Tris walks out of the room.

"Where are you going the movies starting"

"I have a feeling I shouldn't watch the beginning of this movie"

On The tv screen it types out. For anyone who is extremely affected by sudden happenings, parents are strongly cautioned. This mainly points out to tris, because of what happened in the nurses office with her. What kind of person would do such a thing.

The title of the movie is on the screen typed up in red. The curse of February 29. I know this movie, I watched it with peter, the beginning started out with a cursed girl with bloody scars. Tris walks in the very moment it's on the screen.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay this is the update. Sorry it's short. Okay bye.

Luv your dauntless cake. [_~_]