Chapter 15

Tris pov

I wake up next to Tobias. Oh yeah, I slept over. Great. Now I will have to go to MY house. I look at my phone. 6:15. School starts at 8:00. I might as well wake up now. I go downstairs and find Uriah eating dauntless cake. I decide to scare him. I go right behind him, and snatch some of his cake.

" wtf?" He says.

"Mmmmm, I luv this! Hey you wanna do a prank on the others" I ask him.

"Yeah, what do you wanna do" he asks.

"Hmmmm... AIRHORN" we both say at the same time.

Uriah gets the air horn I get the blinding flashlights. We go to the center of the house.

"FFFFFFLLLLLLEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBB" I throw I flashlight to Uriah, turn mine on, and RUN. 7 angry teenagers, a middle aged man, and a preteen come after us. Or as we call, lightning strikers. We run outside and climb the tree that is between my house and Toby's house. When I reach my window I open it and climb through and motion Uriah to come in as well. He grabs the sides of the window, but one hand slips.

"URIAH!!!!" I grab his arm. It's no use. My window is 44ft high if he falls, the unthinkable will happen. The group finds us and realize we're not playing anymore.

"Tris let go of him!" Marlene yells.

"What the hell! Are you crazy you can't catch him!" I yell.

"Just, DO something already" Uriah cries. I eye a branch long enough for Uriah to grab on to.

"Uriah grab on to that branch," I yell.

"NO! I'm not grabbing on to THAT branch" Uriah yells.

"Why not" I ask.

"No time NOW" he yells, wincing. I wonder why.

"Just grab on!" I yell again. He grabs on with his other hand and pulls himself to it. He climbs down and runs away. Okay. I climb down and check the time. 6:44.

" what was that all about!" Tobias asks.

"We could have lost Uriah, what were you thinking!" Marlene yells.

"Well I'm sorry if he doesn't have a good GRIP" I say defending myself.

"Let's just forget about it," I say. She nods. The rest of the group goes home and so do I.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So there's the update and go on youtube and search divergent secret high watt pad music. It's the music that goes with this scene if this were a movie.

Luv your cake [_~_]