Chapi 8 still more ohno

.Marlene pov ( in case you don't know what pov stands for, it's point of view)
I saw the sign on the door of Tris's bedroom that said " no Caleb allowed". "Are you Caleb?" I ask not really in a questioning way. " yeah, how'd you know" he says more like he has an urgency. " I saw a sign on Tris's bedroom" I explain. " okay, do any of you KNOW where tris is!". " calm you tits, she's in room b-7" Uriah yells. He runs out of the room.
Tris's very bad pov
I hear voices every where. "She's - waking-" I only hear parts of the words. I open my eyes to blinding light. The light go off and I realize I'm in a hospital room. Someone runs in the room. Caleb. " I'm so glad your okay" he says. The doctors leave. " he killed mom" I cry seeing him shocked through my tears." That monster, what he do to you?" He asks.
" I don't remember" I explain to him. " can you help me up, please" I ask with plead. He helps me up. Shooting pain goes through my sides, but I ignore it.
People start coming in. My friends, HAVE TURNED IN TO COMPLETE JERKS!. No I'm just kidding.( I got that from mlp ).
" oh my god I am so happy your okay " Christina says. She has a broken arm. I wonder why. "me too, umm, where's four" I ask, knowing only Zeke and Uriah know the real name. "doctor, can she be checked out" Zeke says. " uh, yes she just needs a little rest for a week or so" she explains. "four is in another hospital room, we will explain later but this time let's go to my house" Zeke says. Zeke says to meet up in his car that Shauna brought, while he and Uriah got Tobias. I wonder whats up with everyone. Uriah has a continuously bleeding nose and a black eye. Christina has a broken arm. And Tobias for some reason is in the hospital. We never got to talk about why both of us has lash marks and bruises. I love him. He was my childhood best friend who died in a car crash but APPARENTLY he's ALIVE! We all go to Zeke's car. 2 minutes later Zeke and Uriah come with a badly beaten Tobias. My poor BABY!!!!
A/N -I was Hoping my chorus teacher would be able to read this story. If my chorus teacher is reading this email me on, tuhfamaisara@gmail.com. PLEASE COMMENT PEOPLE. Oh and I'm going to need 2 characters if you want to be a part of this story put the information down below by COMMENTING!
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Your personality:
What part do you want in this story: