Chapter 27

Hey guys, 6K!!!!!!!!!!! This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are dauntlesslyfantabulous. Ttttttttthhhhannnkkkkyyyouuu soooooooooooooooooooooo much, I seriously don't know how many people are reading my book. I guess. Okay, umm chapter up.

Lynn pov. Lynn pov is going to be a lot.

I cover the tv with my entire body so tris doesn't see the screen.

"What the-lynnnn you covered the best part" Uriah

"And that was a good thing, Uriah what were you thinking, tris could have had a heart attack" Tobias yells at him.

"I-I didn't know that was her" Uriah says quietly referring to the video. I guess peter did send it to everyone. Everyone is facing me so no one sees tris awkwardly leaving.

"Wait, tris and me have something to tell you" Tobias says.

"Yes we do" she adds. Tris stands on her toes and kisses him. Ugggh.

"Congrats, now no PDA!" I yell.

"Says the one who has no boyfriend" he says back. The thought of peter comes back to my mind, my throat feels 100 times smaller.

"Don't talk to her like that" my sister defends. I don't need her acting like I'm a baby.

"Okay, let's talk about someone else. Oh for what reason did a pile of sticks fall on Uriah and Will when I said the name that starts with K" Zeke inturupts.

"I told you, Zeke our uncle is eeeeevvvviiiillll" Uriah responds.

"Oh yeah, then how come Will too"

"I'm your cousin Zeke!" Will exclaims. Zeke sits there with his mouth wide open. Well he took that pretty well. There's a knock on the door. Uriah goes to open it but Zeke runs and opens it first. Well it is their house. I guess we are gonna stay here for the night.

"Hey uncle" Zeke yells in a baby voice.

"Hey, Zeke, Uriah" a voice says. I'm guessing it's their uncle. From here I can see Uriah shrink back against the wall, the rest of the group sees it too. Will sits back against the sofa. Why would they think their uncle is "evil". Behind their uncle I see someone else. Peter.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dun, Dunn, dunnnn. Sorry it's short, I'll try to update later. BÆ.

luv your dauntless cake. [_~_]