Chapter 4

Christina pov

tris comes through the doors. i go up to her and ask, " can i talk to you". she nods. we go to a empty table. i notice she doesnt use her left arm much. "first of all, why are you not using your arm". " can i trust you?" she asks. i nod. she takes me to the bathroom and pulls me in to a stall, pulls up her sleeve, unraps what i can tell is infinity squares of tissue paper, which reveals a really bloody wound.

" OHMYGOSH, WHAT HAPPENED!" i yell, and she jumps back. opps. "umm... nothing". i glare at her. " i got pulled in to a fight" she says helplessly. ( ok so im skipping this story so christina says sorry, they become best friends and they go to the lunch room.)

tris pov

we walk back to the lunchroom. i cant believe i made a friend. i would have had two best friends if tobias was here. he was my best friend until he died in a car crash. all i have left of him is a locket. he had the other half. it had a flame on the heart when it was put together. " hey guys look at who joined our group" christina says. every one stares at me and seems satisfied. "this is Will,Four, Zeke, Uriah,Shauna,lynn, and Marlene." " hi" they all say. i see the boy named four and he looks familiar.( AL, killed him self two months ago but they won't tell tris, and they all think they knew someone who looked like tris who left two months ago:() )

tris and four pov ( their thoughts is exactly the same )

i stare at him/her, i see the locket and i know who he/she is.

tris pov

the bell rings. the group leaves and everyone from the lunchroom runs toward my direction since im in the direction of the door. i get slamed to the side of the wall in the hallway and moan of pain since i got beaten up with a belt. someone helps me up. its al. "thankyou". "no problem".

next is music in the first floor.hopefully no one kills me. suddenly, all i see is black. i can see light again and i see christina. i laugh and she laugs too. " what do you have now" i ask. " music, so does the group." " oh, me too!" " YAY!"