Chapter 23

Hey people, okay so I know my updates are short but I will try to update everyday. Also I really love comments so everyone who is reading this try to make a comment that says "hi". I know it's a stupid comment. I just don't know how many people are reading this, but I know it's a lot since 1K reads is happening every two days. Literally. Lol. Hold on if you are scared of ghosts don't read this. Okay chapter up.

Tris pov

"WHERE WERE YOU"

"YOUR GOING TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL"

"ARE YOU SUICIDAL"

So many questions are being asked, I don't even know who is asking them.

"STOP!!!!" I yell. They shut up.

"I went to the fashion room, yes I'm going to a mental hospital I think Zeke knows the whole story, and no I'm not suicidal" I explain calmly.

"Why do you have to go to a mental hospital" Tobias asks.

"I made an excuse for why I was bleeding and said I was suicidal because if I said anything about my dad then he would kill me, so the nurse said I had to go to a mental hospital" I answer. The bell rings. We go back in the auditorium and sit down. Tobias sits next to me. I lean against him, and he plays with my hair. He gasps.

"What happened to your neck" he asks. Oh yeah, it's probably still bleeding, I never told anyone about it.

"HE jammed his trashy nails in, on front of everyone" I say.

"Does it hurt?" He asks.

"Well, four, considering the fact that it's bleeding, YES!!!!" I yell, jokingly. I don't care about my neck at all.

"Okay, people, forget about the party were going to find will and Marlene get Uriah and go to the laser tag arena, then get some cake"Zeke says.

We talk for hours until school ends. Before we leave me and Tobias go to the nurses office to make another lie so I don't have to go to a mental hospital. I go inside the nurses office and Tobias sits on a chair outside.

"Um, I would like to make a confession" I tell the nurse. Turns out her name is ms.triahyosimoticabashiekanipullacy

"Yes and that would be?" She asks.

"I'm not suicidal, I just made an excuse so I wouldn't have to hear your lecture on how to watch your step, I slipped on paper and fell on broken glass" I say.

"Oh, that's okay, but I will have to do a test on you to see you were telling the truth, it will only take 5 minutes" she says. She guides me to a white room with a tv and a chair. I go inside and she tells me to sit on the chair. She gives me glasses to wear. Then she leaves and locks the door. The tv screen turns gray. It says to look at the baby. Oh sh!t I know this one. I don't even have time to turn around or close my eyes. I try to take the glasses of, it doesn't get off.

Tobias pov

What's taking so long. It shouldn't take so long. I go inside and tris is nowhere to be seen.

"Excuse me, where is tris" I ask the nurse.

"Oh I'm doing a test on her, to see if she is suicidal or not. It will take only five minutes." She says. I sit on a chair in the office.

Tris pov

This trick is familiar, something I really don't want to see. Something sprays into my eyes. Damn it I can't close my eyes the baby comes closer to me screaming.

He opens his mouth a lady with a white face, jet black crazy hair,bloody scars comes right on front of me with a knife. I scream. That scream turns to a sob. Hot tears fall down my cheek, and the white room turns black.

Tobias pov

1 minute passes and I hear a scream, Tris's scream.

"What, KIND of test is she taking" I ask.

"It's a visual test, she's going to experience a fake scary death and if she is suicidal she will try to kill the person who is attacking her. It's all in the screen. She is wearing 3d glasses, want to watch the camera?" She asks.

"Does she know they are 3d glasses" I ask. She shakes her head. I go next to her to see the screen. On the screen of the tv there is a scary ghost picture coming out a babies mouth with a knife. I know to me it is on the screen but to tris it looks real. A memory comes back to me.

-----------------flash back-----------------------

Me and tris go on my dad's Facebook. We look at a picture of a baby. His eyes open and a picture of a ghost appears out of nowhere. Tris screams then start sobbing uncontrollably. Marcus comes in and takes tris home

------------------flash back ends-----------------

"Stop this immediately, tris is seriously scared of this, who approved this test" I demand. She shows me a contract signed by, Jake Jackson. No wonder.

"This is a lie, he was lying. Get tris out of there" I demand again. She shakes her head.

"No can do, it doesn't end until 5 minutes end" she says. On the screen tris is on the chair crying in a ball sucking her thumb.

"Well she isn't suicidal" the nurse says. No duh. 5 minutes are up I rush to the room carry tris and stomp on the nurses foot. I take her through the back door of the school and she holds on to the door.

"Don't take me there, please, they can't know what a wimp I am" she sobs into my chest as I put her down.

"Nonsense, they're your friends tris, they won't make fun of you" I say.

"No, but he will" she says pointing to peter.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the little stiff, I saw what happened in the nurses office, wait till every one sees the video I stole" peter says showing the tape.

"Your not going anywhere with that" I say angrily. I motion tris to a seat behind me.

"Oh but I already send them to everyone, it's no use trying to take this" he snickers. From the corner of my eye, is see tris run away. Oh great. Peter walks away. I run to look for tris. I think I know where she went. The woods. I run to where she ran yesterday. Tris is leaning against a tree. I sit down next to her. She leans against me.

"Tris- she cuts me off.

"Stop it Tobias, everyone saw, my life is ruined"

"No it's not, like I told you, you have friends, don't ever pay any attention to what others say or think about you. Your beautiful on the outside and inside and no one should think that your a wimp. Your the strongest girl I know, and you were my first kiss" I soothe her. She looks at me.

"I was your first kiss?" She asks. I nod. I look back at her blue-gray eyes. I lean in and our lips touch. She kisses back and we stay like that for a while. She pulls back.

"I love you, Tobias" she says the three magical words I never thought she would say to me.

"I love you too tris"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm pretty sure this is another short one, sorry, again. Okay bye.

Luv your dauntless cake.[_~_]