Chapter 30 Sleepers

Hey guys, are any of you participating in nanowrimo or ywp I'm participating in the ywp. Keep in mind that there was a girl named Jackie who left divergent high two months ago.

One more thing. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!¡!¡ 7K for real!!!! AHHHHH. OKAY CHAPTER UP. LOL

Tobias pov

Once we enter the basement all eyes are on me. Zeke's mouth is wide open.

"You four, are not a tough one" he says winking. I ignore that comment and watch everyone climb except for Will, and Uriah. Will got shot earlier today, Uriah as well. By who, we don't know. Uriah says it's their uncle but who would do that.

"Everyone have a goodnight and no pranks, okay earlier today we could have lost my brother" Zeke says, serious for once. We go back to our "rooms".

"Do you want to sleep with me if not I could sleep on the floor" I ask Tris embarrassingly.

"Um I'm fine with it" she says blushing. I change in a bathroom then she changes. I get into the bed and think. What if I hurt her, just like my father. I mean, we are the same blood. But anyways Marcus is under a memory serum, I am free from beatings just until next week. But tris, I feel really bad for her. How did I not realize how bad her father was when we were little. I don't know.

----------time lapse------------------------------------------------

I wake up in the morning and turn around. Tris isn't next to me. I get up and walk downstairs. Tris is playing with Lynn. What can I tell you. Two teenagers playing. What are they playing? Hide and seek, but they both are blindfolded.

I decide to scare them. Tris is hiding in a corner I can see from here. Lynn is blindly walking around looking for her. I walk behind Lynn and she turns around.

"Where are you" Lynn yells.

"Lynn, you know that even I don't know where I am" tris answers.

"I feel that we are not the only one here". I walk past Lynn making heavy thumping sounds.

"Who's there". I sit right next to tris and kiss her briefly. I slowly take her blindfold off. I pull back and she starts laughing. Lynn takes off her blind fold.

"Oh". Peter comes downstairs with Uriah.

"Hey guys, Lynn I was looking for you" peter says.

"Well it's scary when you don't find your girlfriend when you wake up" I say looking at tris.

"Sorry" she says pouting. And she looks adorable.

"Did you guys see Marlene" Uriah asks. Marlene is creeping up behind him.

"nope not a clue" I say. Marlene jumps on Uriah. But gets off quickly.

"Hey you lied, and you got candor" Uriah complains.

"No one cares" I say. I look at the time, 6:45. Everyone comes down.

"Okay everyone go to their own house and get ready for prison" Zeke yells with fake enthusiasm. I drive Tris's Ferrari with tris next to me. I park in her driveway.

"Tris when you go inside go strait to your room, no matter what" I say. She nods. I go to my house and she goes to hers.

Marcus is in his room.

"Hey son, where were you yesterday" he asks.

"In my friends house, sorry" I say.

"It's okay, go to your room and get ready for school I'm leaving in five minutes for a meeting, oh wait what were your aptitude results" he asks.

"All five factions" I say. He nods and I go up to my room and open the window. I grab a ladder from a closet, stick it out the window and trap it between the tree's branches. I slowly walk across it. (Insurgent reference). I climb through Tris's window. Caleb is on her bed lying on his stomach with out his shirt. I guess jake beats both of his kids. Tris walks into the room with a first aid kit. She sees me. I shrug. I climb out of Tris's window and go back to my room without looking down. I wear a t-shirt that says dauntless and shorts. I get my book bag and eat breakfast. What ever happened to my mom, she died when I was little. I get outside and see tris in her car. I get inside drive to school.

----------------time lapse----------------

Me and tris walk hand In hand to the tree the group met at yesterday. I look at my phone.

7:30. Why do we always end up being early. Marlene, Christina, Will, and Shauna are here. All we are waiting for is Zeke, Uriah, Lynn, and Peter I guess peter is part of the group since Lynn and peter are together. Which I still can't believe. I mean, LYNN!?!?

Zeke gets out of a random car with Uriah. Oh god what takes peter and Lynn so long.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry it's short I just take so long to type and all, and I had to write something. Oh yeah 4 days in the book and 30 something chapters. Sorry I'm to lazy to go back to the top. Okay bye.

Luv your dauntless cake. [_~_]. 🍰