Chapter 32

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 10k This is awesome!Okay chapter up- cheerful dauntless cake. 🍰. Okay chapter in and OUT!

Tris pov

Normally I would be scared to death of him. But something happened that made me change. I'm not sure what though. I know what to do right now. I step up to him.

"YOU CALL YOURSELF A FATHER! YOUR NOTHING BUT A- he slams me against the wall.

"You should never put yourself in that position, unless you want all the attention" he says. The few people who are here are looking at us, probably shocked by the fact that the "innocent principle" is yelling at me. Caleb runs in to the school. He's still a "kid" anyways. Jake goes into the school. I catch the door from closing and walk through.

"Are you ok"a voice asks me. Tobias of corse. I turn around to him.

"Yes, yes I am" I say. He opens the staircase doors for me that leads to the gym. I walk up the stairs holding his hand. It feels like ages to get to the fourth floor, since the gym decides to live in "heaven". I get to the forth floor and I feel something hard hit my face. I fall backwards.

Tobias pov

"Tris, you okay?" I ask a moaning tris.

"Wow, that paper plane must have hit her pretty hard" Uriah says scratching his neck.

"It wasn't the paper plane, it was the helicopter" Zeke laughs hitting Uriah so hard he falls to the floor.

"Guys stop it,It was the basketball you guys accidentally threw at her... It should have hit me" I say coming to a whisper.

"Four... It wasn't your fault and you know it" tris says sitting up.

"Okay but I'm sorry you felt the pain... And now we have 10 minutes left let's play basketball" I say and we run into the gym.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Look guys I'm super duper sorry I didn't update for a week and I'm sorry that this is short. Once school starts I will be able to update. I just had to write something.

Luv your dauntless cake. [_~_]🍰