Chap 7

Christina pov

We have to talk to them. Let's go to four's house. " I don't think that's a good Idea" Uriah says with a worried look. "What do you mean" I say. " well, they could be busy" Zeke says. " what do you know about them, well ok fine. Everyone leaves but I stalk Uriah and Zeke. They walk in the direction of four's house. I feel like they know fours biggest secret which is why four had lash marks on his back. But I don't know why tris has bruises. They arrive at fours house and they climb through an open window. I climb in after 30 seconds. They go upstairs and I follow them. Suddenly I hear a scream. I know who it belongs to.

I run to Tris's house. She gave me the address. I learned how to climb trees so I climb the huge tree between four's house and her house. I grab the longest branch. I hear a cracking sound. The branch snaps and I turn to darkness.

Zeke's pov

I hear a scream and I ignore it knowing Christina will go after it. She is the worst stalker ever, like as if I won't see someone right behind me. I hear a noise that sounds like someone is dragging something across the floor. " Uriah, you go open the door I'm coming" I whisper. I go back downstairs and get a knife from the kitchen. I then, go back upstairs.

Uriah pov

I open the door slowly while Zeke goes down stairs to get a knife. Typical Zeke. BAM! A strait punch to my face. Tobias is unconscious and with a bullet wound. Zeke is right behind me. But Marcus doesn't know. Zeke jumps from behind me and jabs the knife in Marcus's leg. "Who said you had the right to hurt me" he says. " you don't dare get close to Tobias ever again" I run and grab the pan that Marcus used to knock Tobias out and slam it in his face and he is knocked out cold. "Call the ambulance,"Zeke says and I call them.

Will pov

I walk to see what's up with four. I look to my right to see someone on the ground. Christina. I call the ambulance. I carry Christina on my back. I hope she is okay. An ambulance truck arrives at fours house and they knock the door down. A minute later they come out with a bloody four. Uriah and Zeke ask me why I'm here. "What the HELL do you think" " what happened to Christina" Uriah asks. I am about to punch him but he already has a black eye. I wonder why. " I DONT KNOW!" A second ambulance arrives and takes Christina I jump in with them.

---------time lapse---------

" sir, I need some information. I give them the information they need. I go to Christina's hospital room. " she suffered from memory loss and broke her arm. She is awake now. She will get her memory back if you trigger it" the doctor says. " thank you" I say.

Tris pov

" you monster! How could you do this to her!" I yell. " I could do what ever I want with her" he pushes me aside and walks toward my room. I want to get up after him but there's no point. Tears are streaming down my face. I look through the window that shows our backyard. Jake, my dad is burying my mom. Now both of my moms are dead and I'm all alone with this devil. I sob.

Shauna pov

" so, what do we do now," I tell Lynn and Marlene. " I say let's find them," Lynn says. No one is answering our calls. We will find them.

Zeke. Pov

" he has a bullet wound in his leg, other than that, he is fine" the nurse says. Shauna, Lynn, and Marlene burst in. " what is going on" Shauna asks. " let's see, four got shot, Christina is unconscious for some reason, and Uriah got punched in the face" I say. " how! And where is tris". I just realized. Tris. The scream I ignored. The fallen branch. Chris going after her scream. Her being unconscious. It all makes sense now. I tell Shauna every thing I figured out. " someone needs to check on tris" I say. " we'll go" Shauna says pointing to Lynn and Marlene. They agree. Even though I only knew tris today I fell like she's a sister to me. I still wonder if she is the same girl as Jackie from two months ago.

Tris pov

Jake comes back, he starts kicking me and punching me. " stop it, stop please" it's no use. Then he does something I'd never thought he'd do he takes his knife and cuts my stomach. I scream. Blood drips down my side, jake leaves and my world goes black.

Marlene pov

We finally got to her house. It's huge. We knock. No answer. Knock again no answer. " they are rich right?" Lynn says "yeah" I say. "Then watch me" she says. She walks backwards, then slams in to the door. To my surprise, it breaks open.

" let's split up" Shauna says. We go our separate ways. I walk upstairs and open a door that says "Tris's bedroom. No Caleb allowed" I wonder who's Caleb. The room is huge. I look around. And I catch a glimpse of red on the floor. I walk slowly toward it. " SHAUNA! LYNN! COME TO TRIS'S ROOM!!!!". "What happened!" I point toward the bloody tris unconscious.

Tobias pov

I wake up to Uriah and Zeke staring at me. I realize I'm at the hospital. They start telling me every thing that's going on. "That's just sad" I say after they finish."so where's tris?"

Zeke pov

Ding. A text message.

Tris is wounded unconscious- S

Omg what is up with everyone today- Z

Four just woke up and asked where tris is, what do I tell him?-Z

Just say she is fine-S

K- Z

" she is completely fine" I say. " way to go, genius" Uriah says. I slap him. "WHERE IS SHE!" Tobias yells. I show him the text.

Shauna pov

"I called the ambulance, they will be here in a minute" I say. Siren. " or just now" i say. " is any one here!" A voice says. "UPSTAIRS," Lynn yells. People come running upstairs with a coffin. " we ran out of boards" one of them says. "How do you-"

"By playing a game called I bet I'm strong enough to break this". We go in the ambulance and arrive at the hospital.

Zeke pov

People come rushing in with tris. Tobias tries to get up but falls to the floor. We help him up. He Lyes back down. Then he does something I never saw him do before. He cries. " if only I followed her none of this would've even happened" I leave and Uriah stays with him. Shauna, Lynn, Marlene, Will, and surprisingly Christina come up to me. " Will, who is he?" Christina asks Will. So she lost her memory and broke her arm. Poor her."That's Zeke, Shauna, Lynn, and Marlene" " oh yeah I remember all of you. Wait where is tris. She screamed and then I climbed up the tree next to her house and the last thing I remember seeing was her crying over a woman." She says. " thanks Christina you have a lot of information that we really need" a doctor said behind her. "Where is four and Uriah" Shauna asks. I look In the room and lead them in the room. Someone else comes in the room. " do any of you know where tris is" he says. " who are you" I ask. " I'm her brother"