Chapter 24

If you didn't read chapter 25 pm me so I could tell you what happened. It's pretty disgusting if you ask me, and sad, and scary.chapter up

Tris pov

We go back to meet the group.

"Do I look like I've been crying" I ask Tobias. He looks at my face like he is examining me.

"No, you look tough as nails" he answers. Zeke said he knew where Will was. I just hope we find Marlene. I mean, she just disappeared.

I think about what happened to me since school began. I got stabbed in the arm by a damn stick. Jake sliced my stomach, well at least not fully. I got stabbed twice in the leg not the same leg though. And the"test" I took was scaring me to FREAKIN DEATH.

"TRIS!!!!" Christina yells in my face.

"Huh, what!?" I yell.

"We were trying to get your attention for the past 5 minutes" she says motioning to the group.

"Oh"

"Anyways, in first period I got a letter from Uriah saying that Will was taken to 4646 dauntless lane" Zeke says.

"Okay then we just have to- I'm interrupted by a text message. I look at it. It's from peter.

If your next to your friends right now, they are getting the video in 30 seconds-P

"Umm, I-I gotta go" I stutter and run to somewhere, not even Tobias will find me. Peters house. How do I know where his house is, Kafia told me. So what if I'm a wimp, I can still beat up someone, I got a gun.

Zeke pov

Tris runs to who knows where. I hope she's coming back soon, we need her. Then I get a text message. I hear about 4 dings. Everyone else got a text message. It's a video from peter. The head tittle is "stiffs got guts, NOT" I almost click play until Tobias takes my phone out of my hands.

"What the heck was that for!?" I yell.

"You want friendship with tris to last, you don't watch it" he says.

Tobias pov

(sorry for the different pov I just have to or you won't understand)

Now I got Zeke not to watch it but Christina, Shauna, and Lynn are already watching.

"This is awful, who would torture her like that" Christina asks.

"The nurse" I answer. She stares at me like I'm lying.

"How do you know" she asks me.

"I was there" I reply. She nods her head. She stops the video and so does Shauna and Lynn.

"Well let's find her" Shauna says.

"Find who?" A familiar voice says. Tris.

"Where were you" I ask hugging her gently.

"Peter will never be heard of as a monster, more like a wimp" she says smiling.(a/n peter got punched in the stomach beaten up by a girl. Tris has it on tape so she will show the biggest gossipers so everyone will know the inner side of peter)

"Okay let's go get will" Zeke yells.

--------------------time----------lapse-------------------------

We pull in dauntless lane. The house we are looking for is brown and plain.

"Break in already" Lynn yells. Geez. I wonder how they got into Tris's house. I think I know. She pushes me out of the way and starts running towards the door but Zeke unlocks it and Lynn falls in. We start laughing except for Shauna and Lynn. Shauna looks worried. I wonder why. We go in the house and split up. I go near a door because I hear some voices.