Chapter 39

Hello people, sorry for not updating. and thanks for the 14.4k :|). i may not be looking like I'm freaking out or i really mean it cause I'm eating a banana. but i really am freaking out. thanks! Another thing. My dad wants me to end this story, it ain't gonna happen. okay chapter up.

Tris pov

The lights turn on and I only see a desk.

"Tell me your divergent or I will kill you" Marcus says. I start crying all over again.

"You'll kill me anyways" I cry.

"No I won't, just tell me and I will let you go".

"I'm divergent"

"You may leave" I turn around, open the door, to find tori punching me. I've already had enough pain give me a break. God.

"I told you not to tell anyone" she whispers.

"But he threatened me". Then I realize, he is on the loss of memory. How does he remember any of this? Looks like Tobias has a secret. I punch tori and run back up the stairs. I wipe my eyes and enter the room. Everyone starts laughing. I ignore them, grab Tobias's arm and pull him outside.

"Hi Toby, do you mind if I do this?" I say and jump on his back. I think I just became deaf. He lets out the most ear piercing scream I think even Canada heard it. I get off of his back. I can hear the group trying to keep the class inside.

"Tobias, you have a secret and you have to tell me" I say, giving no sympathy at all. He is crying of pain.

"Tris, if you really want to know can't you ask me later?" He asks.

"Fine"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So sorry. I just had to break the cliff. So I will try to update soon?

Luv your dauntless cake.[_~_]