Chapter 19

So I know my updates are short and not everyday but I will update either today or tommorow.

UNICORNS ARE DIVERGENT!!!! And OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHH 2k reads AHHHHHHHHHH. MUCHAS GRACIAS AMIGOS.

Tris pov

I go to first period and obviously jake is there. The group finds out they switched classes and leave. Some new students come in. Two girls take seats on both sides of me.

"Hi I'm Michelle"

"Hi, I'm Miranda" they both say at the same time.

"Um, hi?" I respond more like a question. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I mentally smack myself.

"Well, your not much like other people" Michelle says.

"Oh, tris, would you come outside please" jake "asks". I go outside.

"Don't think you got away without getting punished for your existence" he whispers in a deadly voice. He snatches my hand and throws me in to his office. OWWWWWWWW?!?!?!?!

He grabs my sweater and snatches it off. He takes a belt off a hook on his office wall. WHY!?!?!?!? He starts whipping me. Every lash stings my back. I can't take the pain anymore. I start crying.

"Who's the powerful one now, baby?" He roars.(roars,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)

"I HATE YOU, FORGET ABOUT THE PAIN, HOW ABOUT YOU, YOU GIVE PAIN BUT YOU NEVER TAKE ANY, NOW YOU WILL FEEL WHAT I FEEL" I scream. He whips me one more time, lies on the floor and presses a button. What the heck!? Ms.Mathews, the math teacher comes in.

"What is going on!" I hide my back. He set me up!

"Tris, your suspended!" She yells. I mentally die.

"No, it's okay let her stay, she didn't do any harm" jake says. Thank you jake, for not letting me get SUSPENDED SO YOU COULD HURT ME SOME MORE. Ugh, I hate him. she leaves.

"Put on your sweater, your going back to class" he says. WHY ME, WHY!!!! JUST, WHY.

I go back to my class. I lower my head so know one sees my puffy eyes. I sit back down in annoying land. The pain in my back stabs me, I just hate jake so much. I bet Tobias got a beating yesterday too. Why in the world does our dads have to be in our school. (If I didn't tell you, fours dad is the principle. And Tris's dad is the assistant principle). This beating was the second worst beating I ever got. Better yet, I'm in school, in pain. I just can't take this anymore, I know I have to hold my tears back, what is wrong with me. I hate me. There is five minutes till the bell and ms.Mathews let's us talk. That's nice of her.

"OOOH, what happened to your neck, did mr.jackson "hurt" you?" Michelle teases. She obviously doesn't know that "mr.jackson" did freakin hurt me.(mr. Jackson is Tris's dad, he goes by that name).

"No he didn't" I respond in a shaky breath.

"Oh, what, are you gonna cry, I'm pretty sure dearth Vader doesn't cry" Miranda says. More and more tears form in my eyes. I feel a sharp sting on my back. The skin broke.(by that I mean, it's FREAKIN BLEEDING)

Michelle pov

I start saying things that I know will hurt tris. I realize the back of her sweater is black but there is a spot where it's even more darker. Maybe she did get hurt. I pass a note to Miranda behind tris. It says to distract tris. I know a technique to take a sweater off of someone with out them noticing. All you have to do is distract them. Miranda continues to teas her as I slowly take her arm out of her sleeve. I take her whole sweater off and I sit speechless with my mouth open. So does Miranda. All students are staring. Tris just starts crying with her head in her hands.

"Students, dismiss now. Except for you three" ms.Mathews orders pointing to Miranda, tris and me.

Everyone leaves. Ms. Mathews calls the nurse. After that she comes towards us.

"You two come outside" she says pointing to us.

We go outside.

"What is the reason Tris's back is bleeding, and how is her sweater off" ms.Mathews asks, sternly.

"I don't know why and I took it off" I say. It's better to say the truth and get on a good side of hers.

"Okay, that's fine, I'm glad you told me" she says surprisingly. She lets us go to our next class while she goes to talk to tris until the nurse comes.

Tris pov

I'm such a wuss. So what if the whole class saw my back. It's not like it ruined my "reputation".

"Tris why is your back all bloody" ms.Mathews asks. Well what do you think, your boyfriend hurt me. I come with the most horrible excuse because my dad will kill me if I tell anyone the truth and he gets caught.

"I hurt my self on purpose" I explain. Really tris, now people will think your suicidal. I wish I was. The nurse comes in and ms.nosy tells her what I said, then she leaves.

"Hi tris I heard all that happened to you and your friends yesterday. And tell me why your suicidal" the nurse says.

"My dad doesn't spend a lot of time with me" I say face palming my self mentally.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm stoping here not because I want to nut because I have to make my mom proud. How do you like it. Comment and vote.

Luv your dauntless cake. [_~_]