Chapter 22

Hi, you may think I'm a super happy person,no I'm not. I never added a disclaimer. Okay (TFIOS) disclaimer: I don't own all the characters except for the ones that you know aren't real. Also, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 4K it's four time! Thank you so much, I have a question, HOW many people are reading my book.Okay here's the chapter.

Tris pov

I tell them everything. Except for Michelle and Miranda and the whole mental thingy. It's just too embarrassing and not the type that you talk about.

"That psychotic middle-aged man is gonna fall to hell!" Tobias yells.

"Well, I hope your okay, but we have to find Will and Marlene after school, I know where Will is, then after that we'll have a party" Zeke says. I'm so glad they don't pity me. It's annoying when people do.

I start reading the packet while Tobias and 3 other kids go for the test.

~Introduction

This school is divided into five factions. You will find out about these factions and check the back of this packet for the faction your in. Good luck.~

I continue reading it and about two hours past until I finished the packet. The whole group finished there test and finished reading it. I check the back of the packet and it says I'm divergent which means I fit into more than one faction, but I have to choose one. I have dauntless, erudite, and abnegation for my choices. I have to choose mine tonight and stay in that faction for the rest of my high school years and if I get into divergent university, then that one too. It's five minutes till lunch and I just sit quietly while the rest of the group reads.

"Hey tris, heard you have to go to a mental hospital, what really happened" someone asks behind me. I turn around to see Miranda right next Zeke. Oh shoot, good job Miranda! good job.

"You have to go to a MENTAL HOSPITAL!!!! How does she know" Zeke yells pointing at Miranda. I face palm myself.

"Well, in first period me and my friend Michelle were new into the class so we sat next to tris. Then mr. Jackson called tris outside. Tris came back and Michelle thought her back was bleeding so she too off Tris's sweater while I distracted her" Miranda continues to tell Zeke what happened. I walk out the auditorium. I don't know where I'm going but I just walk. I have to be somewhere where no one can bother me. I find out I go into the fashion room. Who needs lunch? Even though my dad's a monster. He has two jobs. Being a fashion designer and an assistant principle. At least I could try to be like him.

I get a fabric that I like. It has blue sequence, a diamond pattern filled with gray and black background color. I cut two pieces measured 4x10 and one piece measured 22x12. After 40 minutes I'm done cutting a few more pieces and putting them together with a sowing machine. I ended up making a clean side bag that is strong enough to hold books. Lunch is going to end in 5 minutes so I walk down the stairs, put my new bag in my locker room, and go to the cafeteria. Right when I walk through the doors everyone stares at me. I hate when I'm on the spotlight. I look down and walk to where the group is sitting and sit down in between Tobias and Christina. Everyone looks away.

I am bombarded with questions. Oh god

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey people this chapi is probably short too, sorry about that though. I will try to update in my mothers closet. Okay, bye.

Luv your dauntless cake. [_~_]