Party? I wasn't really in a mood for a party, but I wasn't really in a mood to stay home and think about me not having parents.

“No, we actually have planned for tonight.” Harry spoke in a low voice.

I frowned and turned to look at him. He gave me a small smile, quietly telling me everything's gonna be okay. I nodded and smiled back and turned to Niall who was staring at me with a brow raised.

“What's with you and parties? Like seriously, all you do is go to parties and drink till you pass out,” I huffed.

Niall shrugged, grinning at me. “We gotta live while we're young.”

“Exactly.” Hannah agreed, looking back down at Niall's phone.

I rolled my eyes, not saying any more. Harry kept staring up at me, a thoughtful expression covering his features. I knew he was thinking about what happened and I wasn't ready to talk to him about that—just not at that moment, in front of Niall and Hannah.

“We should go home now,” Harry said, standing up, his weigh towering me.

Niall frowned and Hannah's smile disappeared. “Oh c'mon guys! You didn't even stay for more than 10 minutes!” Niall whined.

“We have to go.” Harry said firmly, gently pulling me with him as he started walking away.

Hannah pouted. “Just a few more minutes?”

“Guys, don't make me repeat myself.” Harry said through clenched teeth.

Niall shrugged and Hannah looked down. “Sure, yeah okay man, have fun.” Niall gave in, not wanting to press Harry.

I gave them a small smile before following Harry to his car. His grip was loose but still gentle. He opened the door for me and I jumped in, my smile fading away. Harry walked over the car and jumped in, quickly turning on the engine and pulling the car on the road.

The drive back home was quiet, none of us said anything. I saw him from the corner of my eye glancing at me some times, checking out my mood. I managed to mask my pain with a poker face, keeping my eyes glued on the road.

The thing I was thinking about was what Harry said. We have planned for tonight? Why don't I remember anything? Sighing quietly to myself, I crossed my arms over my chest to warm myself even more. The heat on the car was turned on, but I still had shivers for some unknown reason.

When we arrived home, I jumped out of the car and quickly wakled up to the front door. I opened it and stepped in, Harry following me from behind. He closed the door and I suddenly felt an awkward tension between us in the air as silence went through us.

I sighed and turned around to look at him, my heart tugging at his sad expression. I cleared my throat, trying to ignore the tiny jolts of pain in my heart. “You hungry?”

“No.” he replied lowly. “I want to talk.”

I sighed and unzipped my jacket. “Okay, talk.” I said, my voice low.

He took a step towards me, wanting to see my reaction. I didn't do anything, I stared at him as I took of my jacket. “Tell me the truth, Rebecca. I hurt you, didn't I?”

I bit my cheek, trying to control my tears. “Not exactly.” I replied slowly.

He furrowed his brows. “What do you mean?”

“It wasn't your fault, Harry. It's not that you hurt me. It's the fact that I'm an orphan.” I sighed again. “Look, when they told me my parents died, I lost it, okay? And it took me a lot of effort to keep on living on my own. I've been through so many things that did nothing but caused pain to me, and every time something so small reminds me of my dead parents, I'm...” I shook my head and raised my shoulders. “I'm weak.”