Shiro looked up at izumi and sighed "You have no idea" she said as she got ready.

"Let the final match of this festival begin!! Clash!!" Present mic yelled. Soon as it started Shiro sent a giant slab of ice directly your way.

You countered with a slab of your own ice causing them both to crash into each other. Shiro grunted as she kept pushing her ice slab against yours. You did the same "Switch!" You yelled and shiros eyes widened at the fireball you had sent her way but she put up an ice wall in front of her to block.

But the pressure and speed of the fireball caused the wall of ice to explode and send Shiro back but luckily for her she had put up an ice wall to stop herself from falling out of bounce.

"Switch!!" You yelled again as your legs were turned into a small tornado and you flew up in the air. "Gust!!" You yelled and your hands turned into small tornados as well.

Shiros eyes widened as the wind pushed her hack almost out of the ring "gotta get him out of the sky" Shiro thought as her feet scraped the ground.

"Y/n is doing his best to stay away from todoroki he knows that if he gets to close he'll be frozen by her" Aizawa explained as everyone watched the two.

Shiro grit her teeth and she quickly touched the ground as ice rose up towards you. You then put your hands together making an bigger tornado to get ice away from you and hopefully push Shiro out of bounds.

Soon you managed to break all the ice you put your hands down and your eyes widened seeing that she was gone.

"Switch" you said as you fell to the ground and shot a fireball to your left and managed to melt down another slab of ice that was coming your way.

"I cant even get the drop on him..shit" Shiro said as some frost began to cover her right side. "He's not just as strong as my damn father said his reflexes, speed, and senses their all incredible.." shiro thought as you began to walk towards her.

You soon approached her and smiled "We should probably end this now. Good match" you said as you rose a hand to her and a small ball of fire was in the palm of your hand directed to her.

"You did your best but..I'm gonna win this for her" you said as you got ready to blast "w-w-who are y-you winning this for?" Shiro asked "izumi..she couldn't make it here so I'll be sure to win this for her" you said looking down at her.

"Think about yourself" Shiro whispered and you raised an eyebrow "what was that?" You asked. "Think for your damn self!!" She yelled and your eyes widened as a large slab of ice engulfed your entire body.

"A direct hit!!" Mic said as Shiro stepped back to look around for you. Soon a small noise was heard from the inside of the ice "Here he comes get ready" shiro thought but soon the noise stopped and she looked surprised.

"Where did he?" Shiro thought as she looked under her feet "no w-" soon she was dragged down under the floor of the stadium.

"An underground attack!?" Present mic yelled as everyone played close attention to where the two might pop out from.

Then noises could be heard underground "an underground match!?" Sero asked as a large fireball came from the ground and flew to the sky.

It wasnt long before ice and fire was shot from the ground. Everyone watched in anticipation to see what would happen. The ground then cracked and out you came and you had several cuts in your PE uniform.

You grit your teeth as you got ready and you looked underground and another slab of ice picked you up and grabbed you again.

Shiro then climbed out of one of the holes and she was just as equally beaten. "Y/n I know you wanna win this for Izumi but she lost so give it a rest!" She yelled and you looked at her.