Y/n L/n: Origin

Começar do início

*Flashback*

"She doesn't belong to anyone! Not me and certainly not to a bastard like you!" D/n yelled in anger. "Then fight or are you to much of a coward too!" Endeavor said and D/n growled.

M/n stared at Endeavor as she saw her boyfriend defend her "*growls* Fine but when I beat you I dont ever wanna see your damn face ever again!!" D/n yelled and Endeavor smiled.

*Timeskip*

Endeavor fell to the ground completely exhausted. He tried to get up but a large earth gauntlet prevented him from getting up anymore. "Bastard I'm not..done yet!!" Endeavor yelled trying to get up only for D/n to pick him up and slam his face against the concrete wall cause some blood to come out from his nose.

D/n then picked his head up and growled "This is over Enji" he said as he let him go.

*Reality*

"He beat me so I swore that I would beat him some day. But then he passed away leaving only his son behind and so now I entrust beating him to you shiro" Endeavor said and Shiro clutched her hands tightly.

"I'm not gonna beat him." Shiro said "what?" Endeavor asked as Shiro began to walk away "I'm gonna save him, because that's what a real hero would do.." shiro said surprising him.

"Someone like you doesn't deserve to be the number one hero" Endeavors remembered the words that you had told him. He then looked at Shiro walk away and he turned around and did the same.

"Now we present to you the final contestants of the tournament!!" Present mic announced and everyone cheered as you and Shiros pictures were displayed on the big tv.

You walked out with a small smile on your face as everyone in the crowd cheered loudly "Here we have the boy who's been absolutely killing it Y/n L/n!!" Present Mic yelled as the crowd got even more excited.

"And finally the girl who has been doing just as good and blew us away in here second match. Also from the hero course Shiro Todoroki!!" Mic announced as Shiro stepped into the ring.

"Hehe who do you think is gonna win this Midoriya?" Sero asked "Yeah this one's a tough one" denki said. "Hmm well there both crazy strong but maybe shiro" izumi said surprising everyone "that kinda surprises me since your not going with Y/n" Yaoyorozu said.

"Oh dont get me wrong y/ns strong but Shiro is much stronger with her ice. But Y/n's quirk is like a double edged sword at the moment he uses a specific element too much it hurts him. Sure he's gotten better and faster at switching but he still cant use two at once" izumi explained. Class 1-A nodded as they looked at there two classmates too see who might win.

"But they're both still so unsure, todoroki is unsure of using her fire, and Y/n he's trying to win this for me not himself" izumi thought as she watched the two.

You looked at Shiro and smiled softly "I'm glad to see that you used your fire Shiro." You said and she looked at you surprised "Whatever, Midoriya just couldnt keep her mouth shut and maybe if she did she would have won" shiro said and you smiled "yeah but that's just izumi for you always trying to help in the best way she knows how" you said.