Chapter 35. Last chapter

Zhan stood behind Mike and he suddenly had fear in his eyes. It was not the wounds that had left bullets in his body that would kill him. It was more a look of, like, disbelief. Disbelief at how quickly they were defeated by Zhan and Yibo. And the fear of his own death.

Bending down to one of the corpses, Zhan pulled his knife out of the chest of one of them and wiped it on the dead man's clothes. He held the knife right at Mike's throat and smiled.

"Time for our reckoning." Said Zhan and stabbed Mike in the back. He cried out loud in pain and tried to defend himself. But did not make it.

"Assholes like you get special treatment from me." Explained Zhan and thrust the knife into Mike's shoulder, right into the bullet wound. Pity? Zhan didn't know that. He was the Special Agent without pity, without mercy.

Yibo stared at Zhan. He knew what Zhan was like when he was in his agent mode, but to see it, to see how hard Zhan really was. Scared even him. He hoped Zhan would never be so cold to him.

Two more stitches hit Mike, one in his thigh, the other in his stomach. Mike wanted to sink to the ground, but Zhan wouldn't let him. He kept him in a headlock. "You don't think you can give up now, do you? You really think I'd let you die right now? No my friend, I have a better idea. Until the ambulance arrives, I'm gonna hang out with you for a little while, and when you're better, we'll get together and have some fun again." Said Zhan and laughed.

Of course, Zhan did not intend to prolong this game unnecessarily, but for the murder of Yu Bin, he had to pay. He had to punish this Mike. And he would not let Mike survive this either. He did not deserve to live.

After a few minutes, Zhan had finally lost the fun and he cut Mike's throat in cold blood. Yibo looked at him in horror. No matter how many times he thought he knew his husband, this loving and caring man, he still did not know him really.

Zhan stepped over the bodies and went to the sink where he washed the blood from his hands. He turned around and looked into the faces of the others. "What?" he asked.

"You're so cool Xiao Zhan." Said the agent enthusiastically.

"Wang Xiao Zhan. And don't flirt with him. I told you once, he's mine!" Bitched to Yibo.

"Nice work, Special Agent." Said the boss and called the HQ to explain the current situation.

An hour later a helicopter landed on a field near their position and picked up the four agents. Yibo was very careful to make sure no one got too close to Zhan.

During their flight, they discovered a huge cloud of smoke where the villa once stood, which was considered safe. Now there wasn't much left of it. The fire department did their best to put out the last fires, but no matter how hard they tried, it was already too late.

***

A month later.

"ZhanZhan, I think our target doesn't like us." Yibo said.

"Why? You mean because he's always trying to run away?" Asked Zhan.

"I never expected to see you two idiots, of all people, back on duty. If I had known, I would have prepared myself!" Said the target in frustration.

"Did you really think we'd forget our best friend? Have you forgotten what happened at the beginning of the book?" Asked Zhan and laughed.

"ZhanZhan, hurry up, I want to go home. You know, pick up where we left off last night." Had Yibo thrown in between.

"Last night? That's when we finished. We didn't just quit." Zhan replied snubbing.

"Ha, my ass. If I had my way, there would have been at least two more rounds in it. But no, you had to mention we had to get up early again." Bitched to Yibo.

"Oh, come on. You know exactly what time it was. And you, especially, get out of bed so bad in the morning." Zhan replied placatory.

"Hello? Target on the two morons. Can you guys get on it, please? I mean it's cold and I'm tired of your foreplay." Said the target.

"ZhanZhan, I won't forgive you until you give me a kiss." Said Yibo defiantly.

"We are at work. How many times do I have to tell you, when we're working, you should be professional." Explained Zhan.

"Professional? When I see your ass or even think about it, there's only one thing I want. To professionally shove my dick in your ass." Yibo replied.

"Ah, you are so perverted. I swear, if you just arrest me now, I'll do everything I can to become a better person. Just so I never have to see you two again." Begged the target.

" Whoa, did you hear that, honey? He never wants to see us again. That makes me kind of sad." Explained Zhan.

"Don't change the subject now ZhanZhan. I'm so ready to fuck you right now." Yibo replied with a smirk.

"Later, darling. Let's do the work first." Gave Zhan back.

"No way!" Said Yibo, grabbed Zhan and pulled him towards him.

Yibo kissed Zhan and watched how their target was already sitting in her car and shaking his head. "I love you ZhanZhan." Whispered Yibo and gave him another kiss on the cheek.

Zhan smiled, gave Yibo a pat on the butt and said, "I love you too, my sweet Ice Prince."

The two got into their car and the target looked at both of them questioningly.

"Why are you two like this?" He asked Zhan and Yibo.

"Very simple. I love my husband. I loved him from the first moment and I know that no matter how many years go by, I will always love him. And I'm glad my husband is as crazy as I am. Because that's how we harmonize perfectly. This is true in business as well as in private. He is my soulmate!" Returned Yibo with pride and love.

It was clear to Yibo that from the day he bought Zhan, Zhan belonged to him and he belonged to Zhan. Never again would he allow anyone or anything to come between them. He planned far into the future for Zhan. He wants to be with him, at least until death do them part. But even beyond that, he wanted to stay with Zhan. For eternity.

The end!