Chapter 8. / Yibo - What's wrong with you?

Yibo looked shocked at Lee Qing who was now sitting on the sofa giggling. I guess you're not that homo after all." She said to him, laughing. And if she hadn't been a woman and he hadn't been so shocked, he'd have punched her in the face. For her stupid giggling alone. He didn't think this was funny at all and asked her to tell him what had happened.

Lee Qing: What do you think happened when you wake up and you're half naked?

Yibo: It's not funny. Talk!

Lee Qing: Oh come on. It doesn't matter, we are engaged.

Yibo: What's wrong with you?

Lee Qing: Why? It's the truth.

Yibo: Have you gone completely crazy? The engagement is fake, it's just a cover-up.

Lee Qing: I don't think so!

Yibo: What happened last night?

Lee Qing: Alright, OK. Nothing happened. I tried but nothing worked.

Yibo: Is that the truth? Then why am I almost naked? And you too?

Lee Qing: How should I know? When I came in here, you were already like this. And I didn't get undressed until I came in here. Ok, yes I tried to seduce you and lay on top of you, but you just mumbled that I should leave.

Yibo didn't know whether to believe her or not. He couldn't trust her anymore. Besides, she seemed to be losing touch with reality. Since he couldn't and didn't want to take this any further, he decided to go to the agency and have a talk with his superior. He didn't want to peach on Lee Qing, but the way she was, he couldn't help it.

After he got a lecture from his boss because he was seen in the agency during an undercover assignment, Yibo explained to him calmly and in detail how the past weeks were for him. He objectively explained how much Lee Qing changed and that he didn't want to work with her anymore.

Of course, he had already expected the answer he received. He should pull himself together a bit more, the Boss said, we can't just exchange agents now. It would be too conspicuous and would endanger your cover. Especially since you were apparently getting closer and closer to the drug dealers. To give up now would mean the mission, Yibo's first longer mission, has failed.

Of course, Yibo didn't want his mission to fail, just because he couldn't get along with Lee Qing anymore. But still he felt uncomfortable and worried. Nevertheless, he went back and set some rules for Lee Qing, even though he assumed that she wouldn't follow them anyway.

He had thought a lot about how living together with Lee Qing could work out for both of them. However, he was also aware that Lee Qing might see it differently. His boss, the giant you'd think he'd just lift food and weights all day long, said that maybe she had fallen in love with him and that's why she was like that. Well, for Yibo this would be one more reason to get rid of her.

But what should he do now? He had no choice but to give in and put a good face on the matter. After all he called himself a professional and should behave like one. One rule he set for himself was. No more alcohol! Another one, always sleep in your own room and do not forget to lock the door!

He also knew that he lived here with an agent and if she wanted to open a door, she would do it. After all, you can't get to the Black Agency without a reason and without being able to. He was hoping for a calm conversation among adult agents and was bitterly disappointed.

Not only did she immediately want to throw herself at him again. No, she also really freaked out when he told her that he didn't want her in his room or that he didn't want she to touch him. She should respect his wishes and rules if they want to continue to live together peacefully. She promised him that he would see what she was capable of and she had set herself a goal. She wanted him and she would get him!

The conversation again degenerated into a quarrel in which he told her again and again that he was married, he loved his husband, he would not leave his husband and certainly not for a woman. She laughed like a madwoman and kept typing with her index finger against his forehead. She said he was an idiot and would see how great she was. Those were her words.

Yibo was completely sure, she was disturbed and needed help. But first of all he had to manage, somehow manage to finish the mission with her. He told her to concentrate on her work and stop making any plans to get closer to him. But her answer was, a laugh.

So now he had another problem. The mission that was progressing far too slowly for him and his needy colleague who would do everything she could to get closer to him. Besides, he himself already had the feeling to go crazy, because he missed Zhan like crazy and just only wanted to see him again.

He would have loved to see the face of Lee Qing when she would see his Zhan. This beautiful man he loved so much, the man he was crazy about from the first moment on and still loved him with every cell of his body. He hoped they would meet again soon. Then he would tell Zhan how he felt and ask him to forgive him for not paying enough attention to him.

He didn't do it on purpose, he was just overwhelmed to finally have a family that was interested in him. With whom he could talk, who did something together with him and without ulterior motives. He was a little sad that he did not manage to fly with them on holiday after all.

But they would make up for it, they promised Yibo. And Yibo was looking forward to it. He tried to get all kinds of positive thoughts in his head to forget the stress he was under.

In the evening there was another student party and he had been invited, luckily only him, as he thought. He arrived at the party on time at 8 pm and was unpleasantly surprised when Lee Qing showed up there shortly after him. She showed up with one of her friends from the university. He was quite sure that the evening would get out of hand again.

 He was quite sure that the evening would get out of hand again