Chapter 30 Yibo - The KSK Training!

They had been living under the roof of the safest mansion Yibo had ever seen for a month now. And still, there was still no trace of the Shadows' hiding place. Yibo had resumed his training and Zhan worked with Seo Joon on some cases.

It all seemed normal, but under the surface, there was a bubbling. Even though they pretended that everything was fine, they were still tense. They were tired and they were tired of hiding.

This morning when Yibo came to work at the headquarters to take his shift in the security area, Tao Long told him that they had an appointment with the boss later. He wondered what the boss wanted, because Yibo always did as he was told and made every effort.

When Yibo and Tao Long came into the office of the boss, Zhan and Seo Joon were sitting there as well and were already waiting for them. Yibo was now visibly nervous, but Zhan tried to calm him down by smiling and nodding at him.

"We've been looking at your progress over the past few months and think it's time for you to go for the military training. However, we have decided that this will not take place here in Asia. Like any agent who receives the right education, you will be sent to another country and will learn from the best. In your case we will send you to Germany. You will do your training for ten months at the Special Operations Command. It will be a very hard training and after that you will be in the German Air Force for another two months where you will get your pilot's license." Said the supervisor.

Yibo was shocked when he heard how long he would be away and since Germany is not just around the corner, he knew that he would not be able to see Zhan often. He did not like this thought at all. Because just now he and Zhan got closer again and Zhan trusted him a little bit again and already he should go to Germany for one year?

"Don't worry Yibo. We have already talked about how this should go on with us both. And we found a solution that we hope you like. I will go with you to Germany and join the KSK and GSG9 for this time. So we wouldn't be meeting again for a year or so." Zhan said.

Glad about this news, he was now a little more relaxed about the coming year. He had already heard about the KSK training and especially about Hell Week. Was he really ready for it?

He didn't have much time to think about it. Because it would already start in the next two days to Germany. Since the training would start in a week. And Seo Joon would also accompany them.

"Actually, this apprenticeship is three years, but your training is only ten months. We'll train you here when you come back. We also have more news for you. You won't be just an agent after your training, but a special agent like your husband!" Said Yibo's superior.

"Like Special Agent?" Yibo asked confused.

"Well, I think it's time to reveal some cards. A few months ago, Zhan approached me. We talked, and Zhan asked me to train you. To give you a chance to become the agent that you could be. And Zhan also asked me to train you as a Special Agent. And as one of the big bosses here, I can give you that chance. You've done so well, and you're ready to take the next step. And when you come back after this year, you will be an agent. But it's not gonna stop until you're a special agent. Zhan saw your potential and we all want to help you achieve it." Said Tao Long, who has decided to finally enlighten Yibo.

Yibo did not know whether to be happy or angry. Zhan had set all this up behind his back?

"You should have told me." Said Yibo a little angry.

"And then what? Would you have taken your training as seriously as you have these past months? Would you have understood anything of what Tao Long taught you and used it not only for work but also in your private life? Would you be the same as before?" Asked Zhan.

Of course Yibo knew that Zhan was right. With his family on his back and Zhan at his side, he wouldn't have tried half as hard. But after Zhan left him, he wanted to do everything to get him back and make him proud.

"So was separating from me just part of your plan?" Asked Yibo with a heavy heart.

"No. The breakup was real and the plan to train you came after the breakup!" Zhan replied.

Yibo said nothing more. He just wanted to move on. And ahead of him was Zhan! He was thankful that Zhan was so committed to him and opened the way for him to become an agent and now he knew that at the end of his training he would be equal to his husband. He would become a Special Agent!

The same evening when they were back at the mansion, Zhan asked him if he was angry with him for planning this behind his back. But Yibo wasn't angry. He had thought about it a lot and finally he was proud that Zhan believed in him so much and supported him so much. And once again, he was ashamed that he had hurt Zhan.

As Yibo packed his things into his suitcase, he took a deep breath in and out. Then he turned around to Zhan and looked him in the eyes. "ZhanZhan, I thank you for your trust and I promise I will continue to work hard to make you proud. But I also want to ask you never to leave me again! I can't go through this again." He said to Zhan.

"I am already proud of you, Yibo. Do this for you too. Because I know you're gonna be a great special agent. You have so much potential, it just needed someone to show you. And look what the last few months have done to you. You should be really proud of yourself, my honey." Zhan said.

"Zhan, don't distract. Promise me! Promise me you'll never leave me again! You hear me? Never again!" Said Yibo dead serious.

"Ah, OK. I promise." Zhan replied calmly.

" Zhan replied calmly