Chapter 9. / Zhan - Gotcha at last!

Zhan and Jiang Cheng were following a hot lead and who would have thought it? They are back in Moscow! After following He Peng for almost five and a half months now, they're finally close to him. Very close! Which means they could see right into his living room. It seems that He Peng ran out of money and he was forced to return to Moscow.

There he landed together with his companion, a Taiwanese as they knew by now, and drove directly to an apartment that was registered under no less a name than that of the dead uncle of Yibo. And both agents swore that he and his friend would not leave that apartment alive. They just had to wait for the right time to strike.

It was one o'clock at night and the two agents were just waiting for that time. Wearing black clothes and black face masks, Jiang Cheng opened the front door quietly and unnoticed. Carefully and paying attention to everything around them, they first went to He Peng's Taiwanese friend's room.

Unnoticed, they entered the room of the snoring guy. Jiang Cheng took his knife and slowly went to the sleeping guy's bed. He was lying in a good position as Zhan thought, as it was easy for Jiang Cheng to pull his blade through his throat. Making gurgling noises the guy stared at the two in horror. With one hand he tried to stop the bleeding and with the other he clung to the bed. His fight lasted about three minutes. Then he was dead. Zhan took a photo and sent it to the agency.

They left the now dead Taiwanese man's room and moved carefully towards He Peng's room. As quietly as possible, Zhan pushed down the door handle and opened the door. Jiang Cheng entered the room first and would have liked to rush towards He Peng immediately. But He Peng was not lying in his bed. He stood behind the door and held a gun to Jiang Cheng's head.

He Peng: Did you really think I wouldn't hear you coming?

Jiang Cheng: ...

He Peng: Doesn't my old toy have anything to say to me?

Jiang Cheng: Yes, go to hell you bastard!

He Peng: Who are you? Have you forgotten which one of us is the boss?

Zhan: Not you!

Zhan, who had obviously gone unnoticed by He Peng, had pulled out his gun and shot He Peng in the knee. In shock and also in pain, He Peng dropped his gun and fell on his knees. Jiang Cheng kicked him with his foot in the face and He Peng tipped unconscious to the side.

The two agents did not wait long, they dragged He Peng across the room to a chair and tied him to it. Now all they had to do was wait for the pig to wake up. Fortunately, this didn't take longer than 15 minutes and so the two could start their fun.

Whining and whimpering in pain, He Peng woke up. Zhan grinned.

Zhan: Hey there you are again. First question, who helped you leave China?

He Peng: I won't tell you.

Jiang Cheng, please be so kind and show our friend how sharp your blade is.

Jiang Cheng nodded and let his blade slide over He Peng's thigh. A narrow cut in his trousers and a small stain consisting of the blood and sweat of the former special agent appeared on his trousers. He Peng cried out.

Zhan: So you remember question one?

He Peng: Kiss my asshole.

Zhan: Eww, no thanks.

He Peng: I won't tell.

Zhan: All right, okay, suit yourself. Jiang Cheng? Have you ever liked his nipples?