Chapter 22 / Yibo - Praise from all!

Yibo was more excited than a small child on Christmas morning looking forward to his presents. Because even though the occasion was certainly not a good one, but today he would move in with Zhan. He had already packed his bag the night before and had hardly slept all night. Luckily this had no influence on his work and today Tao Long had praised him again. Because thanks to Yibo's attentive gaze, it had been prevented that one of the agents was injured in action. He happened to look at the monitor of one of the agents in the surveillance room, there was no alarm and so nobody noticed that the two agents had problems in the field.

Yibo immediately called the agent in charge and just as he was about to avert his gaze, he noticed a hidden person. He made it clear to the agent in charge that he had seen someone and he passed the information on to the two agents in the field. And just in the last second, the two agents were able to prevent the attacker from hurting them with a knife. Tao Long and all the other agents had praised him for it. Yibo going there was not only proud, but especially glad that his tip-off could prevent worse things from happening.

In the afternoon, just before closing time, Tao Long and Yibo took another tour of the building. This was now also part of his duties, because he had learned that he would be part of the security team in the building in two weeks time. Also again for two months and as part of his training. This enabled him to finally get out of the basement, even though he had learned a lot there. So he still preferred daylight. When Tao Long told him that the security team would work in four shifts, Yibo was not very impressed. Nevertheless, he was already looking forward to work.

But he was even more looking forward to something else, he would get a course in skydiving and diving. Besides, he had already been informed when he could start flying lessons for his pilot license. He could hardly believe what his training included. There was so much he didn't know and finally he understood why Zhan was so proud of his training and said he had earned the title of Special Agent. And Yibo wanted to earn it too. At least the title Agent. He was a little worried that he would have to join the military to get military training. It's supposed to take ten months.

Would he be able to see Zhan at this time? Or was it as his friends had previously claimed that they were not allowed to go home during their time in the military? Well, it wasn't that far yet and that's why he hadn't talked to Tao Long about it yet. He would certainly be able to tell him a lot about this military training. But there was still time.

After her inspection Yibo was allowed to leave. He knew that Zhan was still in his office so he took the elevator upstairs and went directly to Zhan's office. There he also met Special Agent Jiang Cheng, the traitor from that time. Even though his betrayal helped Yibo to get Zhan back. But Yibo saw him with different eyes since Zhan told him what He Peng had done to him, him and other young agents. And what he was about to do to Zhan. Fortunately, this pig got his just punishment and would not be able to hurt or kill anyone anymore. Yibo thought when he reached out his hand to Jiang Cheng.

Park Seo Joon was also in the office and greeted Yibo again like an old friend. Slowly Yibo got used to it and somehow he liked the Korean. He was always nice to him and now and then they both talked to each other. Yibo thought that Seo Joon is a very interesting person, always friendly and always having fun. Meanwhile he also found out that Zhan had been with him in the past. First he worried, because one of the agents in the surveillance room jokingly said that old love doesn't rust. But now that he already knew Seo Joon a little bit better, he didn't believe that Zhan and he would get involved with each other again.

Yibo stood next to the office door and was still unsure where he should, could and can be standing. But he didn't have to stand there for a long time because Zhan called him to him. He stood next to Zhan and was one of them. Not the fifth wheel or the younger one without a clue, he belonged to them. Tao Long had always advised him to make sure that nobody felt like an outsider. So what he still had to learn, worked automatically with these three. One more thing he put at the top of his list. Never overlook anyone and treat everyone equally when they are in a group. In this case his family. He guessed why Tao Long had told him that, because Yibo had already told him everything about himself, about Zhan and about their problems, also because of his family.