Chapter 25. / Jiang Cheng - I like you!

(a short chapter about the supporting characters Seo Joon and Jiang Cheng)

Jiang Cheng had been thinking all day long about how to escape from karaoke. He was not a good singer and had little desire to embarrass himself. He knew that Seo Joon was a good singer and didn't want him to make fun of him and his bad singing skills. Although he didn't appreciate Seo Joon that much, but still, safe is safe, he thought.

Shortly after 8 pm the two were on their way to the bar in the city centre. A bar that Jiang Cheng had already visited several times when he was in Beijing. Big, yet clearly arranged and cosy. And among insiders known as Gay Bar. But he wouldn't tell Seo Joon that. Not that he assumed that Seo Joon would have something against it, since he is a gay himself, but there are some things you don't have to say out loud.

Moreover, Jiang Cheng was determined to find out why his heart is racing all the time when he looks at Seo Joon. Why he loved to argue with him and why he snuggled up to him the last night. Jiang Cheng wasn't someone who likes to cuddle or liked it when someone snuggles up to him, but then why did he snuggle up to Seo Joon and even enjoyed it. Even if Seo Joon didn't notice it because he was fast asleep, but at that moment Jiang Cheng was wide awake and his heart was racing like after a race.

When they arrived at the bar, Jiang Cheng ordered two beers and two whiskeys. "So if you want to get me drunk, you'll need more than that." Seo Joon said to him with a grin. Jiang Cheng pretended to be annoyed by Seo Joon, but in truth, he had just gotten an idea. One that might not be the best, but ideal for his test.

While Jiang Cheng always tolerated a lot of alcohol without getting drunk right away, this didn't seem to apply to Seo Joon. Already after the fourth beer and the third whiskey, he was more than a little drunk. And had started flirting with Jiang Cheng. Apparently a side effect of drinking alcohol on Seo Joon. And the more Seo Joon flirted, the more Jiang Cheng became hungry for the South Korean. Jiang Cheng knew that if he wanted to find out if Seo Joon might like him, he had to stop him from drinking.

They left the bar at 11 pm and went to karaoke after all. They sat in their room and sang one or the other song, but Jiang Cheng was only half there. More he stared greedily at Seo Joon, who had taken off his sweater and wore a skin-tight shirt underneath, through which Jiang Cheng could recognize his muscles. They drank some more mixed drinks and when Seo Joon needed a break he sat down next to Jiang Cheng and looked at him. Jiang Cheng had almost undressed him with his eyes.

Seo Joon: Do you like me?

Jiang Cheng: Why do you ask?

Seo Joon: Because you look at me and bite your lower lip.

Jiang Cheng: Really?

Seo Joon: Yes, really. Do you want me to kiss you?

Jiang Cheng: What? No, of course not!

Seo Joon: But I do want to kiss you. May I?

Jiang Cheng: What? I, well, how...

Jiang Cheng didn't get any further because Seo Joon didn't wait for a yes. He first kissed Jiang Cheng tenderly, then more and more energetically and Jiang Cheng enjoyed it.

Seo Joon: Will you be my bottom tonight?

Jiang Cheng: You don't ask such questions!

Seo Joon: I just want you to know that I am a top.

Jiang Cheng: And who says I want to sleep with you?

Seo Joon: The hard dent in your pants.

Jiang Cheng: I don't like one-night stands.

Seo Joon: Me neither. So you like me?

Jiang Cheng: I-I do, yes. I like you.

Seo Joon: And I like you. So, shall we have some fun tonight, then?

Jiang Cheng: Um, yeah, OK. But I'm no one-night stand for you!

Seo Joon: No, come on. Best we go to the hotel. If I start, it will surely get loud and I don't want to disturb our two bunny's.

Jiang Cheng let Seo Joon take him to the next hotel by hand. They booked a room and as soon as they entered Seo Joon fell upon Jiang Cheng.

 They booked a room and as soon as they entered Seo Joon fell upon Jiang Cheng

I had to put them both in an extra chapter now

I had to put them both in an extra chapter now. Because you'll find out. Ha-ha-ha.