Chapter 24 / Yibo - The Bad Boy and the Special Agent!

"Just a few more minutes." Yibo called to Zhan as he looked at the clock. It was time for them to set off for their date. He was full of anticipation and could hardly wait. Which is why an hour before, he was ready and sat down in the kitchen and kept an eye on the clock on the wall. Yibo already had the feeling that time was running slower. But now finally the time had come and he could start with Zhan

Zhan finally came out of his bedroom, and Yibo kept his mouth open as he looked at his handsome husband. "You look really fucking hot." He said, and his face turned red. Zhan smiled and before they could leave Zhan asked Seo Joon and Jiang Cheng about their plans.

Seo Joon: Karaoke.

Jiang Cheng: A bar.

Seo Joon: I think we agreed on karaoke?

Jiang Cheng: But first we're going to the bar!

Seo Joon: And when did you decide that?

Jiang Cheng: Just now.

Seo Joon: And why do you want to go to the bar?

Jiang Cheng: It's because... never mind.

Zhan shook his head, and Yibo wondered if the two would soon resolve their tensions and how. Because it seemed to him that there was some kind of sexual tension between them. Or did he only feel his own sexual desire for his Husband?

They left the apartment, took the elevator downstairs and stopped as if frozen when they saw Yibo's parents. Yibo immediately tense up inside. Hadn't he clearly told them he wanted to spend his time with Zhan? Then what were they doing here? And how did they know where Zhan lived?

Yibo: Hi, what are you doing here?

Yibo's stepmother: I thought if you had a date, we could join you.

Yibo: No way.

Yibo's stepmother: Why not? It would be nice to do something together.

Yibo: No, I want to be alone with Zhan. Just him and no one else.

Yibo's Stepmother: But we are your family!

Yibo: I am married to Zhan, so he is first and foremost my family. And after that you come.

Zhan: Calm down Yibo.

Yibo: No ZhanZhan, I will not calm down.

Yibo's stepmother: Since you are currently living with Zhan, you see each other every day. So you can spare us an evening.

Zhan: If you want, you can also spend the evening with them.

Yibo: Forget it! I just want to be with you. I don't care about anything else right now.

Yibo took Zhan by the hand, said goodbye to his parents and told them again that it wasn't against them, but Zhan is more important to him and he doesn't want anything else but his husband back right now. Then he pulled Zhan behind him and to the taxi he had ordered.

Never again would Yibo allow anyone to come between him and Zhan, not even his family. For him, Zhan came first, besides, Zhan was and is his family. The only person in the last six years who meant more to him than anything else. He would no longer allow anyone to come between them. And certainly not his stepmother!

He still remembered his last evening with his stepmother very vividly. He and his family had met at their home and had drunk wine, beer and a few short ones together. At some point his two siblings were drunk and went to bed, his father soon followed them and Yibo was left alone with his stepmother. She had gotten to the alcohol properly, but Yibo had only had two glasses of wine, a beer and two short ones. So he was still quite sober.