Sixty-Nine

Abby

Elena, Jeremy, Stefan, Alaric and me sit in Alaric's car. Alaric sits behind the wheel and Jeremy helps him navigate. Bonnie went home. She didn't feel ready to come with us because she doesn't know if she can relay on her powers.

"A few minutes, guys," Jeremy says. I look outside. We are not even close to Mystic Falls anymore. I wonder what we will find when we get there. Will Damon be okay? He took the necklace with the cure with him... Maybe he already took it...

If he did, it would mean he is no longer a vampire. I know how much Damon loves being a vampire, so I think he will be pretty bumped if he was human again... But what if doctor Martin forced him to take it?

"We need a plan," Alaric says. He makes another turn. "We do," Stefan says. "I think we should let Elena and Abby stay by the car," Jeremy suggests. I want to tell him I can come with them, but I have no idea how I will defend myself if I see doctor Martin in there. 

Stefan, Alaric and Jeremy make a plan for when they get inside the building. I stare out the window. Today, Damon and I will be free. Damon will make sure doctor Martin wouldn't live another day, I know that for sure.

"Here it is!" Jeremy says. My heart starts to beat like crazy and I feel my body starts to shake. Alaric parks the car a bit away from the building and turns it off. We all stare at the building. It is a small building, so I guess most of it is underground, just like the last building.

We all get out of the car. Alaric opens his trunk and gives Stefan and Jeremy a wapon. Then he hands Elena and me a smaller one. We stay as quiet as we possibly can and don't say a word, just in case Katherine is here. We all nod at each other when Alaric points at the building. Elena gives Stefan a quick kiss and then he follows Alaric and Jeremy inside.

Damon

I sit on the floor on the cold ground in my cell. I wait for doctor Martin to come back to me or for Katherine to laugh in my face. Just a few minutes ago, doctor Martin proudly told me he gave me the antidote for the virus while I was unconcious. He knew I would try to kill him as soon as I was clean.

But now, he is gone. I can't here him anymore. Where did the bastard go? I know he wants to cure me. Of course he wants to, why else did he want me to get it?

A door opens. I hear a pair of high heels walk closer to me. "I like you like this," I hear the beautiful voice of Katherine say. She walks into my sight with an evil grin on her face. "You are so hopeless," she says. I roll my eyes. I am not hopeless. I know Abby will do anything to get me out of here. I wonder what she is doing right now.

"You know, Damon, he will kill you," she says. I smile at her, "nah, he won't." Katherine laughs and crosses her arms. "Still a dreamer, I see. I remember that from you when we were a thing. You could see the perfect future for us," she says, "little did you know, I was planning my future, but not with you."

I smile and look at her. "You think these words hurt me? They don't. I don't want you Katherine. I thought what we had was love, but it wasn't," I tell her. She starts to laugh, "no, but what you have with Abby is love, I asume?"

I narrow my eyes, "you know nothing about love." "Clearly, neither do you! Abby doesn't love you, Damon. You are just a temporary fix to her," Katherine says, "you said it yourself, didn't you? You just fulfill her badboy-fantisy and then she will be done with you. Like everyone else."

I try not to listen to her, but it is hard since we are the only ones here. "Soon enough she will run to that cute guy, Luke, who will never hurt her and will never be bad to her. And you will be left alone, all over again," Katherine says with a grin. "Abby will just be a girl you will never have, just like Elena and just like me," she says proudly.