Forty

Abby

Damon parks the car in front of his house. He didn't even ask if I wanted to come with me, so I bet he knows how I feel. He is right though, I don't want to be anywhere else than with him.

We both get out of the car and walk inside. When Damon closes the door behind us, he puts his hands on my hips and pulls me against his body. His lips connect with mine and our tongues find each other within seconds.

I put my hands at the back of his head and try to keep it in place, not wanting him to leave me. Our breath is heavy all over again and I feel his his hands move from my hips to my back.

When his hands go down again, they start to touch my but and then they go down to my legs. In a simple move, Damon lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull myself closer to him.

Damon starts to walk a bit and my back collides with the wall. His hands let go of my legs and move up, underneath my dress. I feel a rush and excitement race through my body and my body starts to heat up.

Damon's lips move away from mine and go down to my neck. He leaves kisses everywhere he goes. His lips move even more down and reach the top of my dress. When he kisses my chest and even starts to suck, a moan leaves my lips. My eyes close and I feel my whole body starts to shake.

I put my hands on his face and pull him up to me. When he looks into my eyes, I see the wild look I start to love.

"Let's move this party to upstairs, shall we?" I ask him, already out of breath. Damon grins and kisses my lips softly. His hands go back to my back and he lifts me up a bit extra.

Before I can even blink, we're in his bedroom. He closes the door and walks with me to his bed. Slowly he puts me down and when I take a seat on the bed, I move my hands to his chest. I take off his shirt and am again amazed by his chest.

Without thinking my hands touch all his muscles and touch his belly like it's the best thing they've ever touched. It may even is.

Damon grins even more and leans in. His hands go to my back again, but this time they reach for my zipper. With his help I get out of my dress easily. I decide to speed up and get rid of my underwear myself.

Damon starts to laugh. "You're not in a mood to take some time, are you?" I shake my head and take a good look when he takes his pants and underwear off. Damn...

Damon climbs on the bed and climbs on top of me. The fact that we are both naked, makes my cheeks blush, but it feels less uncomfortable than the last time.

Damon grins when he lets me lay down on the bed. "I promise you, this will be so much better than last time!" He smiles. I put my hands in his neck and pull him closer to me. "Let's find out!"

Damon presses his lips on mine. Without his lips leaving mine, he moves inside of me. I gasp from the crazy feeling inside of me again, what makes Damon stop moving.

"You okay?" He asks. I take a moment to relax and get used to the feeling and nod. I look into his beautiful, wild, blue eyes and feel good again. "Don't stop," I tell him and kiss him again. Damon grins and moves again.

His movements and his kisses, make my body shake, my mind go crazy and my breathing speed up. Slowly, we both climb towards our orgasms.

My heartbeat goes so fast, I am worried it will explode, but my mind can't worry that much. Kissing Damon and feeling the amazing things happening to us right now, kind of takes all the space in my brain.

"Baby, I am coming," he moans. The sound of that brings me to my orgasm immediately. My whole body starts to relax and right on that moment, so does Damon's.

Damon moves out of me again and lays beside me. We both try to catch our breaths while we think back of our amazing moment.

"So, what are we, Damon?" I ask him. Damon laughs, "you wanna talk about that now?" I laugh with him, "we have to talk about it sometime!" I move closer to Damon and put my head on his heavy moving chest.

Damon puts his arms around me. "Well, I called you my girl, didn't I?" I look up and meet his eyes. "You did," I tell him, trying to ignore the fact that my body feels like it is on fire all over again.

"So there is no going back now, is there?" He smiles. I smile wide, "nope, there is no way back now." Damon moves closer to me, puts his hand on my cheek and kisses me.

"Then that's settled," he smiles when his lips leave mine. "That wasn't that hard, was it?" I joke. Damon laughs, "no it wasn't."

I put my head down on his chest again. I breathe deeply and close my eyes. Before I even realise it, I fall asleep, naked, on top of Damon... Oh god...

...

Something underneath me starts to move, what wakes me up from my peaceful sleep. I groan and open my eyes. I feel like I needed to sleep for another six hours, why am I awake already?!

But when I open my eyes, every bad feeling I had is gone. I look straight into the beautiful, blue eyes from Damon. His head is barely a foot away from mine. His eyes are staring into mine and his lips are formed in a beautiful smile.

"Good morning," Damon's sexy morning-voice says. I smile wide, "good morning." Damon reaches out and his hand touches my cheek and puts a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Did you sleep okay?" He asks. I nod, "I did, I really did." He lets his hand rest on my cheek and I already feel my skin heat up.

For a moment, Damon and I just stare at each other. His hand on my cheek.

All of a sudden, Damon's eyes go big and he removes his hand. He sits up and stares out of the window with a scared look in his eyes. I sit up as well and get scared.

"What's happening?" I ask him. Damon's eyes meet mine. "Someone's here..." he says. My eyes go big and I get goosebumps. "Who?" I ask him. Damon focusses for a moment, but then sighs. "Stefan," he says. I grab the sheets and try to cover myself a bid.

Then Damon gets even more scared. "What?" I ask him, scared as well. "Elena is with him..." My jaw drops. "Elena is here?" I ask him. Damon nods and moves closer to me. "She can't know about us..." I tell him.

I know we agreed not to tell anyone before, but I don't know how he feels now. "I know. She won't find out," he assures me. I smile and sigh relieved.

Damon gets out of bed and starts getting dressed. "What should we do? Can Stefan hear me? Will he know it's me?" I ask him, starting to panic. I get out of bed as well and start gathering my clothes.

Damon walks towards me and put his hands on my shoulders. "He won't find out. Why don't you just take a shower," he suggests. I get confused, "a shower? Damon, we need to find a way for me to sneak out."

Damon shakes his head, "you don't have to. If you take a shower, Stefan can't hear you, at least not if you're saying anything. Of course he will hear the shower, but he won't find out it's you." The confident tone in his voice makes me relax.

"The sound of the shower will disturb him from listening to you," he explains. I smile and nod, "so that's how it works." Damon smiles as well, "it is. So take a shower, but lock the door when I walk out to be sure."

I get confused again. "When you walk out? Where are you going?" I ask him. "I'm gonna stop them from coming here," he says. I smile again, "okay. I will lock the door then."

Damon moves closer to me, puts his hand on my cheek and kisses me softly. I smile wide. "See you in a bit," he says. I nod, "good luck."

Damon smiles and walks out of the room. I close the door after him and lock it, just like he suggested. I walk over to the bathroom which is pretty much included in his room and turn on the shower. I hear the front door open, what means Elena and Stefan are probably inside, and get into the shower.

I feel my heartbeat raise. I don't want anyone to find out about Damon and me. First, because everyone will freak out because they don't think it's right.

And second, because I don't know where this is gonna go yet. I want to know what I really feel for Damon and what he feels for me, before anyone tries to interrupt.

I want things to stay just the way they are right now. Damon and me, living our lives, together.