Weeding

Third POV eye

Aaron and Alexander wereted no time preparing for their wedding.

The guests of the husband (Aaron): his aunt, uncle, James, Thomas, Maria, Peggy, Charles and Seabury.

The guests of the husband (Alexander): His parrents, Herc and Laf.

There were also some cousins.

Aaron was in white and Alexander was in black.

The two men said yes without any hesitation and kissed to seal the promises he made.

Charles was a little sad. He has always loved Aaron, he will always remain in his heart, but on the other hand ... Seabury is there and makes his happiness.

He is ready to turn the page.

---

Thomas only harassed James for the wedding. James finally took a date.

The guests of the husband (James): his parents, Aaron, Alex, Maria, Peggy, Dolley

The guests of the husband (Thomas): His father.

And other guests of the family.

Thomas's mother is still at home and refuses to see the truth.

James and Thomas are both dressed in black.

And they said yes for the best and for the worst. They kissed each other thinking of all the good times that brought them here.

Thomas invited Dolley to make her understand that James loves him.

And to admire to see her sad throughout the evening.

---

Peggy did not dare, but ...

"Peggs!" Says Maria. Peggy jumps.

"You're getting more and more nervous, this time and ... elsewhere," she said.

They are in a park looking at the sky and talking.

Peggy take a very deep breath. She gets up.

As she gets up, the wind makes her hair waves and her dress a daisy turning on itself.

"Maria, I ... I'm so glad I could find someone like you. The first time I spoke to you, I knew that my life would be nothing without you by my side. You protect me. You accepted my feelings ... and ... "tears flow from his eyes. His throat tightens.

"You ... you love me ... and I love you more than anything in the world," she said. Maria is worried.

Peggy lowers herself to have one leg on the floor and the other is in front and standing.

Maria is lost.

Peggy had a satchel with her that she kept touching or opening every minute.

She opens it and takes out a dark blue box. Maria inhales afterwards, suffocated by her hands, which she puts in front of her mouth.

Big tears hasten to fall from his eyes.

"Ma ... Maria would you marry me?" Asks Peggy drying her tears.

Maria nods several times and holds Peggy in her arms.

"Yes!!! Yes!! I want it so much !!! "she said, shaking. I hug her.

*After a few days*

Maria panicked.

"And if she tells me she's not ready and that ..."

James laughs.

"Marie, why would she tell you no?" Asks James.

"She ... you could say she gave up her family for you," Aaron said. Maria grimaces.

"Thank you," said Maria, smiling.

"Wow, wow, wow !!! No no no. You will not start crying! It's the third time I'm doing your makeup again! "Aaron said, pumping her with powder.

She laughs.

"I love her so much," she says.

* Skipping time *

The guests of the bride (Maria): His parrents, James, Thomas, Aaron, Charles and Seabury.

The guests of the bride (Peggy): Her parrents, Eliza and Angelica.

Peggy had to cry when she saw that all her family came and the most important event of her life.

Peggy is wearing a white ruffle dress and Maria is wearing a white and tight dress.

The two brides listened and did nothing but look at each other with love.

Until the words say that they have waited so long.

"Yes, I do"

End

I finally finished this fanfiction !!!!  Do you believe it?  After I do not know how many chapters, I hope you liked and thank you to Skky_Fire who has continue to read my fanfictions despite the long waits.

By:me